Chapter 12 Interesting Night

It was middle of the night, everyone in the village was asleep by now. Besides two souls...

 Purple Ogre Girl walked slowly through the quiet village, she was headed towards Shiva's house to do what the village chief ordered her to. She was wearing beautiful purple yukata with light blue flowers on it, she got it from Princess's mom who overheard what kind of task she had. By Chief's Wife's words, the color purple matches her very well. 

 Ogre girl's head was down as from the time she left her house she was blushing madly while thinking of what she has to do. She can't say that Shiva isn't...handsome, but while she thought about it for some time and even tho Shiva seems nice....

'He is too big!! He is the tallest Kijin anyone saw! Even blacksmith's Son is shorter! What if he breaks me!? And what if he finds me unattractive?!'

 She stopped for a second and griped her head in embarrassment and anguish. She was really lost on what to do....

 She sighed and continued towards her goal that she already could see. She walked up the steps to Shiva's house and took few deep breaths before slowly opening the door. When she walked in she saw the main room where the cooking pot was and some storage units. 

 She walked past it and griped the edge of doors to the room where Shiva was sleeping, she closed her eyes and squirmed a little. She opened it quickly but as quietly as she could, then she walked in and closed them behind her.  

 She opened her eyes only to be meet with darkness. After few seconds of blinking her vision adjusted to the darkness in which monsters see much more then humans. Her gaze scanned the room before she saw him....

 He was leaning on the wall while sting with one knee up. He had only his pants up, revealing his muscular chest and arms, his massive body took up to 1/3 of the room. Just as she was about to take a step Shiva;s eyes opened, his vibrant orange eyes glowing in the dark. What was weird, his horn also slightly glowed red.

 Ogre girl jumped slightly from the fear before calming down, her head was hung low as she didn't dare to look him into an eye. Slowly, she sat down in front of him. Her yukata fell of from one of her shoulders, Shiva noticed it together with the fact that her whole yukata was more loose then normal. Her hand went up to take a hold of another side of yukata, and she slowly began to take it off.

 Her hand was shaking a little as she did, she knew that Shiva wouldn't do anything bad to her. But the whole situation isn't what she imagined her being in when she would become a full ogre woman. 

 Just as she was about to take her clothes of and reveal her naked chest, her hand was taken by much bigger one.  She opened her eyes and looked up to see Shiva sitting close in front of her while holding her hand. He took it away from her yukata and placed it on her lap. When he did that he then stood up and thrown his wolf cape on her.

 She was lost for few seconds before sighing and covering herself with the cape. Meanwhile Shiva light up one of the candles and placed it in between them. He then sat down on his previous place, his gaze locked on the ogre girl. 

 They sat like that for few second before ogre girl looked up at him, her blush almost nonexistent.

"W-Why? Am I not into your liking...?"

 Shiva raised eyebrow at that before laying down and looking up at the ceiling.

"I didn't say that..."

 Her face turned into a confused one as she heard what Shiva said. From what she remembered, ogre man like strong women. And she knows that many of the young men in the village would be ready for her in a seconds, that is what her grandfather said at least.