Others will love passionately but thts not the case for czarina, she is different coz she'll hate love passionately

Will she ever find someone who'll be exceptional to the last Condition, someone who will change these i hate love to.. i hate love but whenever you say i love you i love it more than my Life..

Nd what will happen if she really fall in love with someone, how tht someone will handle her temper, possessiveness nd anger.

Coz if she can hate something with such intensity nd passion, than think how passionately she can love someone, when she finally fall for someone..

Let's find out..

____________________________

Everything turns upside down when she encounters the Evans brothers

What will happen when she really wants to possess someone with all her existence..

She didn't believe in love, but claiming, owning, and she wants every inch of him in every possible way, she wants to caged him all for herself..

Ryan Romeo Evans
But for him he believes in love which gives us wings to fly..

But she wants to keep him all to herself, she hates sharing but the thing she hate the most is if someone touch what belongs to her.

Vyan Romeo Evans
He wants her to melt into his, like butter on toast. He wants to absorb her and walk around for the rest of his days with her encased in his skin. So that no one can take her away from him

_____________________________________

Ryan : I love the ground under your feet, and the air over your head, and everything you touch and every word you say. I love all your looks, and all your actions and you entirely and all together.

Czarina : I have little left in myself -- I must have you. The world may laugh -- may call me absurd, selfish -- but it does not signify. My very soul demands you: it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame. I love you so much that nothing can matter to me - not even my life...Only my love- not your answer. Not even your indifference

Vyan : Extinguish my eyes, I'll go on seeing you.
Seal my ears, I'll go on hearing you.
And without feet I can make my way to you,
without a mouth I can swear your name.
Break off my arms, I'll take hold of you
with my heart as with a hand.
Stop my heart, and my brain will start to beat.
And if you consume my brain with fire,
I'll feel you burn in every drop of my blood.
If you disowned me
I will again find my way back to you, to be with you again and for forever, or I will die. There aren’t any other options
Oh baby
This isn't a crush, it's obsession.You are never not in my thoughts. Your scent carries across a room and paralyzes me with longing. I don't want to hold your hand. Part of me wants to set you on fire and hold you while the flame consumes us both, to eat your heart so I know that only I possess it entirely.

The truth was...he was in love with her. Totally over-the-line, no-going-back, not-even-dead-would-he-part kind of shit.

If love crosses it's limits it becomes obsession, in a relationship if only one is obsessed that obsession is enough to ruin that relationship, but in there story two are obsessed with each other, either they will ruin each other or they will ruin those people who tried to make them apart.

Let's find out

Welcome to the journey of the most passionate love ever, A love story which you have never seen or heard, their journey full of love, hate, obsession, possession, toxic relationship, misunderstanding.