Nan: Momsy whele ish papa.

Neyo: Bacche aapke papa aa rahe hai tabtak aap yaha baitho.

Everybody sat in the living room. The kids were playing with nandini while the elders were talking.

Raj: doctor ne kya bola. Sab thik haina.

Ram: Ha sab thik hai. She is very weak so doctor has suggested to breastfeed her.

Neyo: Ha ye sahi hai. Nandu ko tumhari zarurat hai ishu breastfeeding se she will get the nutrition.

They were busy talking about this but were unware that one soul was hearing this from far. Manik who was standing upstairs in the corridor looking at his baby hear his parents talking about it.

Man(with tears): Maine sahi decision liya hai.

Manik's wipes his tears and goes to his room. After sometime nandini slept due to tiredness so Ishita took her in her room. After sometime nandini opened her eyes and looked around and found her self alone in the room. So she got up from the bed carefully and then starts going to manik's room. Manik was lieing on the bed lost in his thoughts. Manik's back was facing nandini but manik felt her presence in the room. Nandini called him.

Nan: Papa

Manik immediately closed his eyes to stop the tears. He pretended to sleep so that he didn't have to face her. Nandini went towards the bed and again called him.

Nan: Papa

Nit getting any response from her papa nandini goes towards the side where manik was sleeping. She saw that her papa was sleeping according to her.

Nan(with a pout): Ale papa to so lahe hai.

She then patted his head and said.

Nan( Patting manik's head): Seep papa seep.

Raman and Ishita came in manik's room to chech for nandini as they found the bed of the room empty saw her in manik's room patting manik's head.

Ishu: ye kya kar rahe ho aap bacche

Nan: Maa papa tield hodaya na. Ishiliye nannu ish mating him seep.

Ram: Ale mera bachha. Achha toh chalo papa ko sone dete hai hum jaate hai ok.

Nan: Otay paa. Letsh dho.

After that they went and here manik opened his eyes which were full of tears. Meanwhile here every one was having hard time to feed nandini.

Raj: Nannu baccha please khalo na

Nan: no popsy.

Cab: Babydoll please khalo agar aapne ye finish kiya na toh phir we play games.

Nan( shaking her head in no): No no nannu toh sirl papa shat thana hai walna tisise shat nai.

Al: Accha chalo manik ko bulao

Nan( screaming loudly): Papa....papa. Tome fhast nannu toh Thana thilana hai. Baby ish hungly.

Dhr: lo aagye  appke papa.

As soon as dhruv said nandini immediately looked towards Manik who was coming to the dining table only. Nandini came down from raman's  lap and went and hugged Manik tightly. Manik also wanted to her tightly and shower her with kisses. But controlled himself.

Nan: Papa talo na nannu toh bhooki ladi hai. Aap fasht fasht thila do nannu to. Nannu to aapti godi mai baithna hai.

Nandini started pulling manik's hand. Manik gently remove nandini's hold and said.