Chapter 18: Island Adventures

Dipper's POV

[Lake, Gravity Falls, Oregon][3:54 PM]

As soon as we arrive back at the lake, we immediately hopped on Pacifica's yacht. "Come on guys, we better hurry." Pacifica says as he hops on their yacht. "It won't be long until they found out the yacht's keys are gone, and they'll come here and look for us!"

We all hurry up, and Soos immediately turns on the engine. "Are you sure you can drive this thing, Soos?" I ask, worry present in my tone.

"Of course, I can. I'm a handyman- and a handyman can do ninety-nine percent of jobs." He says, being proud as always.

"What's the one percent then?" Mabel asks.

"I don't know, drive and operate a yacht?" He shrugs.

"Seriously dude?" Wendy shouts, clearly frustrated.

"Well, we don't have a choice don't we?" Pacifica says. "Just drive!" She shouts, demanding at the same time. The boat moves immediately and we all tumble backwards.

"Oops, Sorry dudes." He says, "I think I just stepped on reverse." The boat moves forward but shakily.

"Off to that creepy Island!" Mabel says dramatically as she points to the island.

After a eleven minute drive, we arrived at the Island, alive. "Okay, everybody keep quiet okay?" I whisper to them as we hop off the luxurious boat.

The Island was way more creepy up close. Fogs are roaming around, engulfing everything at sight. I cringe at the thought of us going there. But unfortunately: we are. The water here was completely different from the ones at the dock. I'll tell you the difference. The water at the dock was a little bit clear, but the ones here: you couldn't see a thing at the surface below, which is a really big problem and disadvantage of finding the creature.

"I remember the last time we were here, and It didn't look quite like this." Mabel speaks up, her voice echoing a bit. "It looks worse."

"I agree with you Dude," Soos says, and wanders a few meters away.

"Well, I once went here with my dad, but it was actually nice from back before. But now it looks like it's gonna give me nightmares." Wendy says.

"Well, I've never been here." Pacifica says simply. "I've never been a fan of activities like camping."

"Well, If you hang-out us more often, It will be your favorite thing to do." Wendy says cooly. "Wait, what time is it now?" She asks,

"Um, It's 4:12 PM. Can you imagine that? It feels like we just done all of these things at fifteen minutes time. Time sure does fly." I say, completely shocked.

"Hey guys? I think you might want to take a look of this." Mabel says, nervousness present in her voice.

We all hurriedly walk to her, we all gasp at the same time, really shocked of what's in front of us. It was unbelievable.

What we saw was. . .

______________________________________________________

Hello guys, How are you guys lately? Well, I hope you guys are doing good.

Sorry for the Cliffhanger guys :(

Well, I hope you liked this chapter. Please COMMENT your thoughts at the section below, and don't forget to vote okay?

Thank you for the support guys :)

-Agent Trigger