10 Years Later....

Start from the beginning

"Gentlemen if you would please excuse Ms.James and myself for a minute" he spoken his dark eyes never leaving me.

A few seconds later, they silently left, he stood there arms crossed looking at me. After 5 minutes of this I sighed

"What do you want?"I spoke

"How have you been?" He asked

"Ik you Kim, you took interest in my little company, so I know you've done your research" I said with my arms folded

"I've also been keeping tabs on you....cute kid" he remarked, pointing at the pictures I have of Zac and I.

"Why are you really here?"I asked him

"Your company, has dealings with a certain piece of property that I would like to have, but without public knowledge" He explained

"Really, there are other ways.....you don't need to buy my company....its not for sale and neither is that property....now do have a good day"I said to him and he smiled.

"You know I have my ways of getting what I want...don't forget that"he said smiling before walking off.

Dropping to my seat I spin to look out the window, the sky a brilliant shade of blue,the clouds dances lazily in the sky.

'Zac's going to gone for about three days....I hope he's safe'

I thought to myself as I looked at the lazy clouds drifting aimlessly in the sky.

A lazy yawn escapes me as my eyes begin to feel heavy as I slowly drift off into a nap, thinking about Kim Choo, my highschool boyfriend and Zac's father.

Zac

"Ok class, please remember to stick with your travel buddy and adult at ALL times....am I clear everyone" Ms.Castle warns us. We were all gathered in the parking lot of a Tech trading company owned by Mr.Kim Choo, my dad.

Yes he's my father but he doesn't know it and my mom doesn't know that I know he's my dad.

This trip that my class is on is to an Tech Expo,and I guess that's one thing I got from my dad.

"Hey Zac....how are you going to see him dude?" My best friend Kevin asked me.

"I'm going to have to sneak out of here to find him."I explained to him.

"Well that's obvious" he chimed

"Kevin...Zach pay attention" Kevin's uncle spoke to us.

"Sorry" we both said in unison as we looked on at the presentation...it was some new Bluetooth headphones that they were talking about

The expo was almost over when my dad....Kim Choo, came on stage.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen and you young tech heads....I'm Kim Choo as you already know and this is the Choo Tech Expo, where we give you the people a look into our newest projects.

And our company is getting ready to launch a new app that you can control your home with." He said which made everyone clap as he demonstrated how it works.

Soon after he left the stage and while Mr.Green was discrated by a lady I followed behind him.

"Hey..Kim Choo." I yelled and he stopped and turned around,he looked me curious

"Do I know you young man?"he asked

"You don't...but you know my mom Ayana James I'm your son" I told him he looked at me shocked and disbelief

"How do you know that I'm your dad??" He asked

"Cause my mom gave me a picture of you and her, when you guys were in highschool" I said handing him the scrunched up picture I keep with me.

He looked at it a lost for words but he came over and hugged me then he got down to look me in my eyes.

"Can I get your name?" He asked

"Zackary Elijah James" I told him and he smiled

",You really are my son it's the names we had a agreed on for if we had a kid.....why are you here...who is watching you?" He asked

"School trip and my best friends uncle"I told him

"Well I'm taking you out for something to eat go get your things and wait for me while I have a word with your teacher"he said sternly. I nodded and left.... I got my book bag for the holding area and then I walked back to the VIP area that I met him in.

"Mr.James...your father has ordered that you be brought your favorite food....what would that me,pizza" I answered and he led me to a room with high windows and bright lights, a large tv was in the middle of the room with a semi-circle sofa in front of it.

"Master James the tv's control is on the couch along with some pizza and what would you like to drink?"he asked

"Please call me Zac....Mr.?"I asked him

"Oh pardon me my name is Mr.Tetsu " he said

"Mr Tetsu,if you have cranwater I'll take that" I said he nodded and he gave me a bottle of cranwater and I ate my pizza and watch tv till I fell asleep I felt myself being carried so I opened my eyes and I saw that it was my dad.

"It's ok son....you can go back to sleep"he said and I drifted off to sleep.