EIGHT.

Lesego Mohapi

Lol,Hello Michael. I've been good,how have you been? And about the post,I accidentally liked it and no,I was not stalking you.

Sent.

Less then 5 minutes later,I got a reply.

Michael B. Jordan: I initially didn't think you were Miss Sego,but now I'm not so sure. I don't mind being stalked by you though,it shows that you were thinking about me.

I've been busy with work and shit

Received.

Michael B. Jordan: But you've been on my mind

Received.

A smile spread across my face as my cheeks became heated

I've been thinking about you too

sent.

Lesego,behave girl. This man is taken!
I can't! Oh my God,I want to stop myself from liking him,but a part of me doesn't want to. I'm giggling like a school girl.

*Incoming call*

"Hello?"

"Good to know that I'm not the only one missing your presence"

Oh my God!

"Um...Michael?"

"Damn Lesego,how many guys are you texting at this time telling them that you've been thinking about them? For a minute I thought I wa special"

I laughed out loud.

"Just you,so are special" My cheeks are so painful from smiling this much

"Good. I actually called to tell you that I'm coming to South Africa again in a month,Johannesburg this time,to finish shooting a movie. Is it for from where you live?"

"A bit,yeah. It's a four hour drive. Why? Did you wanna see me?" Biting my thumb nail.

"Yeah,it wouldn't make sense coming all that way and not hooking up. Let me find out my travel details and I'll get back to you"

"Okay,I should get some sleep. Talk later."

"Yeah. Talk soon."

One month later.

I've been talking to Bakari alot over the phone lately and it's been great,honestly. Feels like we've known each other forever,he makes me laugh, you know.

He'll be flying down in two days and we decided that I'd fly to Joburg to see him.Even though I told him I could pay for my own travel expenses,he insisted on paying for my flight and the hotel I'll be staying in on some "What type of man would I be if I let you pay to come see me?"

He is so sweet.

Lee is currently helping me pack my bags

"You're one lucky bitch,you know. This is like an all expenses paid vacation,I'm so jealous" she said while pouting
"Except isn't a vacation. Arg,I don't know what to pack,I don't wanna pack too much or too little. I'm just going for the weekend"

"Why are you so stressed?I thought this was a work trip,so why are you over thinking this?" Giving me a side look.
"Um...it is,but I've got be prepared for whatever, you know"

I honestly feel so bad lying to Lethabo,I mean she's my best friend for heaven's sake! But I'm scared,because I kinda feel like "the other woman" in Bakari's life even though we haven't spoken about it,it's clear that we both like each other