"Cinderella, Pocahontas and Rapunzel, go." Just like me, it takes him no time to decide.

"Marry Pocahontas, fuck Cindy and kill Rapunzel, she's too prissy for me." I gasp, holding a hand to my heart. "Excuse me, many people have told me that I resemble Rapunzel, you incompetent shit."

"Marry Rapunzel, fuck Pocahontas and nighty nighty to Cindy, better?" Obviously not."No, try again."

He grins with me, twirling a piece of my hair around his finger. "Fuck Emilia Violet, Marry Emilia Violet and kill for Emilia Violet. Better?" I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. "Much."

"Oo, I have a good one for you, okay?" I nod, awaiting his selection.

"Tiana, Elsa and Maleficent."

"That's such an easy one, baby, Marry my girl Ti, fuck Elsa, I just know she's wild and kill Maleficent. You?"

"The same as you, as long as it's like a threesome situation with Elsa and you, because I can't share my girl like that. My girl being Elsa, by the way." I roll my eyes.

"Ha ha, super funny." He's laughing to himself when a couple of the partygoers run through the dining room and come to a halt when seeing Carter and I.

Their eyes widen before they laugh. "What? Tell me before I lose my shit." I say it in a slightly patronizing voice so they know I don't have time for this shit.

A blonde girl shrinks behind some ginger guy who I'm assuming is her boyfriend. "C'mon Jerry, show her before she finds out from someone else."

Ginger bitc-Jerry, I mean Jerry, obviously, whips out his phone.

"Fine, but she's not gonna like it." The other three guys all hold their breath as Jerry extends his phone out to me, keeping a hefty distance between my fist and his face.

On the screen is a guy leading some girl into a room, lighting a couple candles while the woman's voice is off to the side, it's slurred and she's clearly drunk.

"I wanna fuck you." The guy pulls her into view, just the bottom half before leading her over to the bed.

And that's when my heart drops to my stomach. That's Tyler's jersey, that's my school skirt.

"C'mon baby, y'know you want to?" I cringe as the memories flood back. He pulls me on to the bed and slowly removes my clothing, my precious heels and then my school blazer.

It doesn't progress very far until a hand reaches out and snatches the phone off Jerry, throwing it on to the floor and smashing it into smithereens after Carter places me upright on the floor, holding an arm around my waist.

"Delete. It." Carter says quietly, holding Jerry by the collar. "Anyone who's seen it, give me their name and dorm number. Don't send this to anyone, don't even look at her."

The blonde girl all but runs away, although I could barely tell. Things are blurry, the kitchen—or was it the dinging room?—Everything is just...blurry.

I felt hot and sweaty, ripping off my cardigan and throwing it down on the table as Carter guides me out of the house. He places me on the front of his car as the rain pours through my freshly blow dried hair.