22 - frustrating

Mila's Pov <3

.....
Mila's Pov <3

"You're so annoying." I whisper as Carter chucks a heel in my direction.

"Excuse me, Mr Crawford. Those heels are more expensive than your entire existence. Know your place." He rolls his eyes while I attempt to shove them on.

If anyone saw me leaving the Carter Crawfords room? I can say goodbye to the minuscule amount of privacy that I have. It would spread throughout the school before breakfast and if the media got their hands on this? Christ.

"So if I asked you to choose between your heels... and your mother, who'd you pick?"

"Heels. Next question?" I possibly answered a smidge too quick, perhaps... but she's none the wiser I suppose and it elicits a low chuckle from Carter.

I pull on my cardigan and flatten my hair in the mirror before opening the door, there's no voices or loud noises down the hall. So with everything in me, I pray that no one catches me when walking downstairs.

Carter hops out of the bed, grabbing me by the hand and turning me around so my back is against the door. "Crawford... Places to be, competitions to win and girls to put in their place await my presence."

He rolls his eyes, planting one final kiss on my forehead and then letting me open the door.

I don't necessarily hate the fact he watches me walk down the hall. I turn around to see him leaning against the door, no shirt with only a pair of grey sweatpants on. His eyes are half closed, showing me a lazy smile.

Before I can turn back around, my body collides with another rock hard one, and by the slam of the door behind me. I know that we've been caught and I'm left alone to deal with it.

"Blondie! Grown a penis in the past twenty-four hours?" Harrison steadies me by the shoulders and takes a small step back.

I slowly shake my head and he raises an eyebrow. "Oh really, hm... because—now correct me if i'm wrong—but this is in fact the boys floor.. no?"

"You... are... correct. Mhm." Harrison nods, grinning to himself. "So what, ehh... what are you doing up here, hm?"

I hit him over the head and walk around his barricade of a body. "None of your business, ya little shit."

He topples over when I shove him in the arm and laughs to himself. "So Crawford huh, thought you had higher standards than that babe."

I flip him off before walking down the stairs, hearing him laugh his way down the hall. Thankfully the room is empty when I get back, so I can shower in peace.