Escape 2

You run as fast as you can knowing you can't out run them but what else can you do this was the only way.

Your feet hurt but you have to reach your destination withing two days if you won't than the villagers will all be death.

You reach a river the shortest route possible in reaching the village.You don't have a boat just a lump of log. Which you pray that it will get you safely to the village.

The water current was kinda strong but what can you do a boat will not be  magically  appear like in a story. You hug the log   than peddled it towards your destination. Eventhough the water current was strong you are lucky that there are no big rocks on the way.

But the most dangerous of all was the water falls before you reach the water falls you have to peddled out from there.

After riding the log for about a day you reach the water falls.But with your current exhausting  body it was more hard than you thought.

Even your eyeside was blurry ,but your ears tells you that  if you don't peddled hard you'll be death. You put your foot on the log and kick it , hoping the force will able to help you in swimming towards the land and it work.

Although when you reach the land because of exhaustion you became unconcious.When you woke up you can see stars shining and the moon shining brightly upon you.You cough and tried to get up but your body didn't listen much to your mind.

You check your bag relieve that everything was still there. You than slowly get up and walk towards the village.The village was hid under the water falls as long as you pass the water falls there was no dangerous path anymore.

You finally reach the village ,you are happy but didn't have the strength to smile. Your aunty who was one of the village guard runs towards you as soon as she sees you.You slump on her shoulder

" My bag " you said and fell unconcious

When you woke up all of the villagers were circling you around.They are all silent not one of them talk when you open your eyes.

One of them than shout

" She's awake "

You adjust your eyes and look at them while your uncle ask you if you need anything .You didn't answer him

" The portal need to prepare fast ,please they are coming ,we don't have much time left ,I'm sorry " you said with year filled eyes

They are really shock not knowing what you mean

" Y/n it's okay ,we know ,you did great tommorrow the portal will be finish " your uncle said and hug you

You cried out in his arms .His warm was comforting you and gave you a sense of peace and just like they said when you woke up the next day the portal was finish.The last thing they need you get all of them.

They led you towards the portal you smile with Joy

" Finally we can get out from this s*** world  " you mumble but you need to wait as you don't really know what is in the otherside of the portal.

One of them first go in with a book that can communicate them and if that person's reach there safely than they will write on the book and you will be able to here too.But if there's no answer than all your effort and hope will be crush.

All of you wait for the reply as there was little time and finally you got a reply saying that it was real and there are only human there. You all hug together although you may have forgotten the earth but some of the memories was still with you.

But the happiness didn't last long when you heard Lance voice calling you with a sad tone. You look towards where the sound came and grab the nearest object you can find and yell to the villagers to go in the portal.

" Y/n we only want you ,well let them go if you stay here with us but if you dont well they'll die " Lance

You smile and put up your hands and nod your head.  Tris push out  your friend Joy towards the other villagers. She look at you with a surprise  face

" You ,why but this " Joy

" If the plan didn't work this is the only way you must gave something up for a happy ending " You said with a smile

She didn't say anything more just looking away while a tears falls down from her eyes

" Sorry " she mumbled

she doesn't know anything she even tried to sacrifice herself.

Eventhough your aunt and uncle don't want to go they can't do a thing.

Lance cover your eyes and ears as he doesn't want to see you cry although you didnt even shed a tears.Its not that you are not sad but there was nothing left for you

only this twisted lovesick psychopath and this messed up world is all you've got now.

-----------------x------------------

Sorry for this I know it's rush

But I may make a new sequel of this and I want to continue house maktak so sorry for this.

(●´⌓'●) I don't really know how to end it

Thanks for reading