the little mermaid boy

3rd pov

Y/n look around the city she had never seen such a beautiful city before, it was like a city under water. You look up and see so much fish and aquatic animal, your mouth was wide open all the time, you point at the big beautiful fish which was emitting different light and look Ryan.

" It's called Difight, beautiful isn't it " Said Ryan, he chuckle while you try to said Difight

Yeah it was amazing the city really was build under water and it is protected by a barrier , the barrier is like a bubble but it's no ordinary bubble it has it's own protective system too. The city also has tourist , as it is the most beautiful city in that world.

While you are happily nibbling the candy and watching all the fish in the sky. Tris was killing his mercenary member for you, he slice the throat of the the man who will be the one to take you to the auction house. And look at the room before him

'Killing boss will be really difficult ' Tris thought and open the door but there was no one inside, he than hurriedly goes down the stair and run towards you and Ryan. Ryan was in his wolf form, which was silver in colour and snarl at his boss, who was holding you you in his arms. You don't really know when this si happen and how fast did it happen.

Just a minute ago you are nibbling  your candy , while watching the big beautiful jelly fish which has different colours. Than suddenly a man snatch you away from Ryan and now this happen.

Well you are not really afraid of the man who is holding you, because you know him of course the big beard man. You giggle and grab his beard, and look at Ryan who was in his wolf form not knowing what really happen right now.

" You little rascal how can you bite the one who feed you " Said the boss to the two children

Tris chuckle " Well look at the one who said this, you were never the one who bring us up, it is us " Tris said with a sinister smile while playing with his knife" Give her to us and well let you go boss " Tris siad while holding out his right hand

Tris knows that even the two of them will not be able to defeat him, one of the two might die but they didn't care as long as you are save.

The boss smirk

" Well you love this baby this much aren't you, if you run after me I will kill this baby " Said the boss and run with you , how could he let you get away with them.

Well he is kinda sympathise with you too such innocent little thing but it is better this way and that two boy they are dangerous for you.He stand before the auction house and look at your sleeping form . At fist he tried to kill you but he just couldn't do it ,so he thought that it will be better to sell you to the auction house.

You sit inside a cage with a feeding bottle and some toys, you can see people with strange mask, but all you could thought about is

' wow their mask is cool '

Than a man pick you out of the cage and hand you to a boy who has sky blue hair and pink eyes.

" Ok, hello human baby, someone is looking for you, until they came I will look after you " The boy said with a grin

While a woman look at you with tearful eyes

" Y/n " The woman said

************

While on the other hand Tris and Ryan killed their boss , Ryan rip off his arms and legs while Tris watch it with a blank expression.

"I'm going to head out  " Tris said while gripping your little figurine