TRUTH BEHIND SMILE

The video was first started with a room a nice room you think your friend only recorded the important part. And from the look of it she must have hide it in the neck of her cloth

Than the door of the room opens and Zen walks in with Tris and Finn. They didnt have the nice smile like you use to see in them their face doesnt hold any emotion.

Than Finn sit before her

" So how is it do you like your new room"

"........ "

" Well than we want you to see someone"

Than you see the video of you laughing and talking, you were quiet shock to see yourself there but didnt know how they were able to surveilance you. Than the camera moves and sit on a table with you while you say something than it came to dawn on you the video was captured by the girl who look just like you.

" What the hell " But than you thought that she was maybe a spy so you relax and continue to watch it

Joy didnt say anything and kept her mouth shut but than Tris grab on her hair

" Now, now dear dont play games here okay, we just want to know if you know her well you know she is such an innocent girl arent she, but what about we let you see her being killed and torture you must have notice just by watching this that she is really comfortable with us "

" Get to the point if you want her dead you would kill her already " Joy

" Yes ofcourse than okay we will let you know it where are the humans hiding, she dont want to tell us even though we trick her "

" Why would I "

Finn sigh " Kill her " He command to somone through a chips you dont know.
Than when you look at another way the girl with a rope which she use to tie her hair tried to strangle you. Your friend didnt say anything and bit her lips till it bleeds but when she got really close, she open her mouth but than shut again.

But than the girl stop and rather tie your hair. She sigh out of relieve which didnt get unnotice by the three ofcourse.

Tris than let her sit in a chair, he smirk than look at the other two

" Okay now, we cant hypnotise you, make you drink truth potion or anything like that, just like your little friend on the screen, we already know from the other humans we got ,they either die or get crazy " Zen

"............ "

Than the screen turn black than you see a beautiful garden and you know where she is right now the garden you really love ofcourse the only thing you love in this castle was the garden.

Than you saw Maku who smile childishly

" Y/n is asleep right now, so we can open it ,she is really cute you know especially when she dont even know that we got her friends here " Maku said with a smile

You gulp did Joy said it but you dont think she siad it so than how did they know. You bite your finger nails

You cover your hands with your mouth seeing the sight infront of you even if its just a video it sends shiver down your spine

You can see 5 people being eaten alive by the flowers which are so beautiful. They are even still alive not only them you saw different corpse maybe human or another.

One of them was human and you know who she was she was aunty Grail who you thought already died. You can see that the skin inside her was moving just like the other. Than while you are watching she scream with all her might as the plant started to grow more on her body,it gauge out her eye ball , her flesh started to tear apart ,the skin while being rip apart was not a good thing to see.