Chapter 34

Only You, forever and Ever Amen.

The ceremony was set to begin within two hours. All the friends were mostly ready, allowing them to give the brides to be their full attention.

Danielle and Stefania were getting ready in separate rooms, much to their dismay. Of course they wanted to get ready together but their friends expressed how great it would be for them to see each other in their bridal attire for the first time.

They weren't much for the traditional thing but were actually looking forward to the reveal and they both knew they'd immediately be in tears. Danielle was already the most beautiful woman in the world to Stefania and Stefania was the most gorgeous woman in the world to Danielle so seeing each other in all their glory before saying I do would be a lot, emotionally.

Jake and Jaicy were in a room with Stefania , helping her get ready for her big day while Jaina and Barrett were on a different floor of the house, helping Danielle.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Stefania called out before Barrett pushed the door open and made her way over. "Hey Barrett, what's going on?"

"Hey.. awww you look beautiful." She said, looking at the Italian through the mirror.

Stefania giggle. "Thanks but my make up is still not don't yet."

"You don't even look like you need it honestly." She pulled her hands from behind her back and brought it up for the brunette to see. " You're fiancé asked be to give this to you" in her hands held, a small gold box and Stefania knew exactly what was in it.

2 month ago

Danielle and Stefania had went out to get a wedding ring to for the American. She definitely was not find of jewelry stores but didn't allow her fair to stop her.

They made their way into the store, hand in hand, both sharing a glance with each other after noticing a pride flag perfectly framed and hanged on the wall over the counter.

"Good afternoon.. welcome to Diverse Jewelry. How may I assist you?:"

"Hi.." The Italian greeted sweetly to the lady behind the counter, much too sweet if you asked Danielle but she shook it off. God she loved her woman. This is my Fiancé, and I'd like to purchase the most beautiful ring for her.

"Baby.." Danielle said shyly. "You don't need to b-"

"Oh hush." Stefania cut her off.. "We've been through this. I'll buy you what you deserve and love. "Now please Bambina, let this be the end of you protesting." She holding the blonde's face between her hands. " "bene?"

"Okay." Daniel whispered. Stefania could buy her a popcorn ring and she wouldn't care she just wanted to say I do.

"Good let us see what are our options."

The lady took them around the space showing them different rings that were all so gorgeous but they just hadn't see 'the one'.

Only YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara