017

Moni

As we pulled up to my house "who's car is that" "ion know but immma find out I'll text y'all later" I unlocked the door and walked in the kitchen seeing my mom and a figure sitting at a table looking at pictures "yea she's so big now" a deranged v...

As we pulled up to my house "who's car is that" "ion know but immma find out I'll text y'all later" I unlocked the door and walked in the kitchen seeing my mom and a figure sitting at a table looking at pictures "yea she's so big now" a deranged voice spoke to my mother "yea she's grown does a lot by herself which is why I worry about you just popping up I don't know how she'll take it

"what do you mean you don't know how she'll take it she'll be angry your her father and you left when she was a child and didn't come back till now" "I'll just leave" "yea it's seems to be what your best at" "I didn't come to argue I came to see her I've missed her all these years I wasn't able to see her now that I can your taking that away from me again"

"I never took your daughter away from you and you always had the chance to come see her nb was stopping you but you those countless nights I had to tell her you were coming back and you weren't and when she realized you weren't it broke her she felt she wasn't good enough that why you didn't stay never getting those daddy daughter dances never able to play in the park with her dad never having her dad tuck her in at night taking her for ice cream cause YOU walked out so leave when she gets here I'm going to tell her you stopped by she won't be surprised you left cause it's something she's use to when it come to you"

I moved from behind the wall and a tear fell my mom saw me I turned and left she ran after me but I was already in the car

Dior

Rifes phone rung he answered

Yoooo 
Ohhhh mrs. Johnston heyyy
Umm no what's wrong
Yes  for sure

He hung up

"What's wrong you look like you seen a ghost" "sun happened I guess monis missing" "monis what" "ummm imma go look for her I'll catch y'all later" "I'll ride w you" I told him "yea I'll drive around and help out" "wait did y'all check w her best friends" "yea I'm calling Niyah rn"

It kept ringing then she answered

Wsp D
Nun ummm you seen moni
Naw we ain't seen her since we dropped her off
She missing
She's what J turn around moni missing
Hol up this her mom

It was silence

Shit
That was her mom
We're turning around we gon try and find her
Did y'all try and call her
Josh  just did she ain't answer
We finna leave to like for her call us if y'all find her
Ight

Call ended

"You might wanna hurry up rife already in the car" I ran to his car and hopped in "call her from my phone"  she didn't answer "shit" he hit the will then ran the light "don't break the law" "my bad" "look at her location "it's turned off but it shows that she was last near the high 85" "ik where she's going" "it's looking like outta state" "nope" we drove for a while till we got to this house and saw moni car in the drive way "stay here and call everybody tell the she's at mrs.Alisha's house ight" "heard you"

Rife

I knocked on the door and it opened I walked in and the only light on was in the living room I walked towards it seeing her on the couch with a bear crying She looked at me and turned over I walked towards her and kissed her forehead and sat down ...

She looked at me and turned over I walked towards her and kissed her forehead and sat down she laid her head in my lap and we sat in silence "he came back" "who" "my father" "really how long was he gon" "14 years" "wow that's a really long time" "yep" "are you ok" "I'm good it's just a lot going on rn" "I'm sorry for adding mor to your plate w all this you have going on" "your fine you didn't sign up to watch the circus"

I chuckled and the door opened and her mom walked in w a slinder man "baby are you ok" she just shook her head "thank you so much sharife" "no problem glad I could help" "now you why would you do that you scared me half to death" "well you not dead" "moni don't disrespect your mother" "I'm sorry who are you exactly cause last time I checked I was looking at my entire support system in one person you were just sperm this my mother and father so why are you here"

"I'm trying" "damn after 14 years you wanna try now I sat at the door everyday after I got home from school for hours waiting for you to so called try fro me to then realize by week 3 you weren't coming back and you didnt give one FUCK about me so DONT come around w this supposed try FUCK YOU AND YO SORRY ASS TRY"

"Moni" "I'm so sorry mom and dad continue" "don't be like that" "dont be like what" "rude that is still your father" "your right I'm sorry can I go home I don't want to be here and disrespect Alisha's house" "yes" they walked out it was me and moni she threw herself on the couch " I need a blunt after this shit"

"you want me to role you one" "I was joking but umm after I go to talk to my mommma and this pshyco I'll hit you up" she gave me a hug "thank you" "mhmmm" I looked down  at her and kissed her with my hands slowly finding there way down he waist them we left