012

Sharife Cooper

We've decided to watch Ava  I'm on my phone scrolling through Instagram until my phone was snatched I looked up to see Jordyn

" I would like my phone back" " I would too" " I would also like my phone back" " no where going to play a game" "truth or drink" " why would y'all do that"

" cause ppl have secrets" me and moni looked at each other " ok"

Couple minutes later there's a bottle Hennessy in the middle of the group Jordyn going first " so Taniyah you got feelings for anybody here" " yep"

" Moni" " huh" she said looking at the wall "do have a secret your not telling" " no" she said with ease well I knew so it wasn't everybody "I forgot you gotta be real specific when asking her questions"

"Moni you can ask" " so Joshua" " yes Moni" " is it true you have feelings for Taniyah" he filled His cup and took a shot " ok sharife" " Wsp" " have done anything sexual with anybody here" I grabbed the bottle and downing it

" alcohol is not good for you body can we do water" they all looked at Moni "what deadass that's how folks end up pregnant" " welp let's hope rife pulls out" Dior mumbled

" ok whatever whose turn" " yours" "Dior" " Wsp" " is it tru you fucked half of the school" " no nigga I'm not gay" "Dior are you slow"

" obviously  not" " just ask the question Dior" " Moni" "yes" 
"Did you and sharife do anything sexual" " huh" "did you and sharife do anything sexual" he yelled " Dior chill your energy's to high right now" " did who"

" bitch stop acting deaf" " what" she yelled " aye bruh you yelling in ear" I said " my bad" " oh but you can hear him" " what" she yelled again

" bruh" " my bad just give me the damn henne" " I fucking knew it" " I never said we did" " and you never said we didn't" I dapped her up

" how can y'all dap each other up knowing y'all was bout to get it in at one moment" " we can dap each other up cause y'all will never know if we did or didn't"

" we all know y'all did so just go ahead and say it" we looked at each she nodded telling me to tell em I nodded mine telling her to tell them

" you gon tell em" " you can tell em" "I'm not tell em" " well I guess they just won't get told" she shrugged "y'all to stubborn ass mf" " naw that's him" "see you so damn stubborn you won't admit it"

" did I ask you no" "lemme stop talking to yo real stubborn ass" "mhmmm" "look now you mad for what" "nun" she rolled her eyes

" don't think ion see that" " ok sharife"  " what is you mad for" " nun" " you are mad" "k" "stop givin me one word response" "ok sharife" " really" "deadass"

" that's one word" " well kiss my ass is three" " see you always gotta an attitude" " you cause em" " finally a fucking response" " I've been responding to you real stubborn ass"

" I'm stubborn you just argued with me over who's gin tell them we almost fucked" " exactly I told you you was gon tell em" " do I look like a waiter to you cause I damn sure don't take orders"

" probably why you can't keep a girlfriend" " ohhhh wow we're going there bet dat " " we're not going any where we Alr there" " you've never had a boyfriend so you honestly can't talk"

" actually nappy headed ass bitch I have  I've had 3 for yo info" "watch yo words" " fuck your gon do bout it" "keep testing me and find out"

" shut yo real mediocre ass the fuck up" " and what do you do exactly" well with my 4.3 gpa and a volleyball scholarship to several schools I do a lot" " oh wow 4.3" " yes" " well my 4.5 is better "

" you always tryna compete with me for what" " cause I can gotta problem"
" yes several" " well call customer service I'm pretty sure they'll care" "Kiss my ass" " if you wanted a kiss just say that"

" naw I'm good" "comere" " naw" I grabbed her neck "can I get a kiss" " you already don wrapped me up so why ask" " cause ion do shit without consent not finna pin me for a rape charge"

I pecked her but she kept pecking then we started tongue kissin until josh cleared his throat  I gave him the one got a couple more pecks then we re centered our selfs and looked back at them

" y'all the most toxic couple" " we don't date" we said at the same time we looked at each other "she stay tryna be like me" " that's how you feel bet dat" " see" " what we lookin at" " a copy and paste of sharife" " stop the cap"

" exhibit a" "what" " you using his slang acting like him" " no I don't" "look at you" we were sitting in the same position she moved "all y'all can suck my dick respectfully" " there you go again"

"All of y'all kiss my ass" " bet" " Dior back the fuck up" " not you protecting a girl that's not yours" " oh and I thought a nigga with stds said sum" I said

" oh and I thought a nigga with a fat neck said sum" Taniyah said said back " oh and I thought a bitch that stuck up for a nigga that's not hers said sum" Moni  said " oh and I thought a bitch who's being a hypocrite said sum" Taniyah said back

" I thought a bitch failing her classes said sum" Moni said " oh and I thought a bitch with a dirty room said sum" Taniyah said " and I thought a bitch with dirty draws said sum" Moni  said Taniyah said nun back " it's quiet ain't no back talk"