25

Darren's POV

I woke up with both Ziggy and Theo cuddled up to me.
I get up carefully trying not to wake the girls up and somehow I didn't wake them up.
Walking into the kitchen I make some coffee then go to mine and Regie's shared room to get dressed for the day, I see that Waylon, Atlas, and Regie are passed out in the bed.
Soon I hear Rowan start to cry making me go in there, she reached for me making my smile bigger.

Me - You're up early.

She let out a giggle that melted my heart.
I put her in her high chair then fed her some bananas.
After she ate I layed her in the floor so she could play so that I also could fix me some breakfast.
Today is Saturday and we're going to the NSB house to have a movie day.
I hear footsteps coming downstairs soon and see Ziggy

Me - Hey baby, how do you feel

All she did was nod, I pick her up setting her on the counter, I feel her head and she didn't have a fever anymore making me glad

Ziggy - Is we goings to Uncle Sebs?
Me - We are later, we're going to have a movie day with them, they have to film a video but then we're watching movies

She nods

Ziggy - I hungry
Me - I am fixing chocolate chip pancakes right now

She just nods. Ziggy has never been a huge morning person, she's not mean or anything but she just doesn't talk in the morning, Atlas is the same way.
About 30 minutes later mine and her breakfast were ready, I sliced up some fruit for on the side and some eggs.
We are now sitting in the living room watching the show Star vs the Forces of Evil which was weird but good.
Rowan was still in the floor playing, I love my family, everything about them. The way the kids eyes light up when me or Regie come home from doing something to the way they come to us when scared. You can tell that they love us, and I'm so thankful to have them.