29. love songs

paranoia.
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
˖⋆࿐

                    Corpse had been busy all day so Rory hadn't seen him which worked out quite well as Rory had a song to write. She had been sat in her room the whole day with her guitar, trying to put her feelings into words. It was a lot easier than she had anticipated as the words seemed to flow onto the paper as she strummed away at her guitar. It was coming together perfectly as all she had to do was think about Corpse and the words just came to her with ease.

     Once Rory had finished recording the song she entitled it "Love Songs" and saved it to her computer before downloading a copy of it on her phone so she could send it to Corpse. As he was still busy working on his own projects in his room, Rory didn't want to disturb him by going in and showing him the song in person. Instead, she decided she would send it to him and just wait for his reply.

     Rory took a deep breath as the video loaded on her phone. She quickly typed out her messages before she hit send on them.

˖⋆࿐

❪ IMESSAGES ❫
CORPSE

rory 🧷🖤
hi

rory 🧷🖤
i have been trying to find the
words to explain how i've been
feeling for a long time now
but i've been struggling
to grasp them

rory 🧷🖤
i wrote this song to try
and explain it instead

rory 🧷🖤
so

rory 🧷🖤
this is for you

rory 🧷🖤

˖⋆࿐

                    Rory could feel her hands shaking after she sent the audio file. A few seconds after it sent Rory noticed it changed from Delivered to Read. She began to feel sick as she thought about Corpse hitting play on the song. She quickly turned off her phone and placed it down on her desk as she began pacing her room. There was no going back now and a part of her was relieved she had finally taken the leap but another part of her couldn't help but expect the worst.

Five minutes had passed and Rory couldn't bring herself to check her phone to see if he had said anything. She continued to pace around the room until she heard footsteps approaching her door. There was a moment of silence before the door opened and Corpse entered the room.

     "Rory..." Corpse breathed out. Before he could say anything else Rory did what she normally did in situations like this and started rambling.

     "It's just something I came up with a few hours ago. It was Caroline's idea. I wasn't sure what else to do. I'm sorry for just springing it on you like that but it's just been eating away at me pretty much since we met and it has been agony to see you everyday and act like we're just friends because I don't think I want that. Not that I don't want to be friends because of course I do it's just that I..." Rory rambled but was cut off as Corpse walked towards her and placed his hands on either side of her. He stared into her eyes before leaning down and pressing his lips against hers. Rory's eyes fluttered closed as she allowed the kiss to happen.

The kiss was gentle and sweet and Rory felt weightless as she relaxed into it. It was everything both of them had hoped it to be, and more, which was why it pained them when they slowly pulled away from each other. They both looked at each other, their eyes filled with desire as they had finally fulfilled their urge. It had taken everything for Corpse not to do this sooner, but as he had walked into that room moments ago he could no longer deny himself what he truly wanted. What he needed. And that was Rory.

Rory couldn't hold back any longer either which was why her hands found themselves around the back of Corpse's neck as she pulled him in for another kiss. This time it was passionate as Rory craved the same feeling she had felt moments ago. Corpse acted the same as his hands left Rory's face to start roaming her body where they eventually rested on her hips as he pulled her closer to him. He could feel Rory smile into the kiss at his movement. Neither of them could believe this was finally happening.

Corpse reluctantly pulled away, keeping his hand firmly on Rory's sides. She smiled up at him as she noticed the red lipstick smudges on his perfect lips.

"Your song," Corpse spoke in almost a whisper. "Do you really mean all that?" he asked and Rory nodded her head.

"Every word," she told him, her arms still wrapped around his neck, not wanting to ever let him go.

˖⋆࿐

aurora just posted a photo !

♥︎ liked by taliamar, corpse_husband, pokimanelol, valkyrae and 424,927 others

aurora ━ Love Songs 🖤

*COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED*

˖⋆࿐

AUTHORS NOTE
don't forget to vote & comment !
eeeeek :D
i included a link to maggie's song so you can hear what i imagined Rory to have written for Corpse 

AUTHORS NOTE don't forget to vote & comment !eeeeek :Di included a link to maggie's song so you can hear what i imagined Rory to have written for Corpse