25. favourite girl

paranoia.
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
˖⋆࿐

                    Rory had been excited for this day since she had moved in with Corpse. It was the day she was finally able to pick her dog, Moose, up from her parents house where she'd been staying while Rory got herself moved in. Moose didn't take well to new surroundings very quickly and so Rory wanted to make sure she was settled and unpacked before bringing Moose over. Rory had missed her so much and she was so glad that Corpse didn't mind her staying with them too. Of course, Rory kept reassuring him it would only be until she found a place of her own, but Corpse wasn't bothered about that. He never thought he'd believe it but he actually enjoyed the company. Especially Rory's.

     Rory had thought about asking Corpse if he wanted to come with her to pick Moose up, but she decided against it. She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable considering she would basically be taking him to meet her parents and they were no where near that stage of their relationship yet. In fact, they weren't even in a relationship. They were just friends. At least that's what Rory and Corpse both had to keep reminding themselves every time they found their eyes lingering on each other. Being roommates was a lot harder than either of them expected it to be.

     As Corpse wouldn't be joining Rory on her long drive home, Rory decided to invite Caroline along. She wanted someone to talk to or to obnoxiously sing with as they drove along the highway and Caroline was perfect for that role. They had been on many road trips together and so Rory thought it would be a great idea to bring her along. But as they began driving, Rory knew she had a made a mistake.

     "So, have you and Corpse done it yet?" Caroline asked catching Rory completely off guard.

     "What?" Rory asked, her eyes widened slightly but she kept them firmly on the road. "Done what?"

     "You know exactly what I'm asking, Ror," Caroline giggled and Rory could feel her cheeks heating up at just the thought of it.

     "Oh, my God, Caroline. No! No, we have not," Rory replied trying to steady her breathing. She didn't know why she was getting so flustered by the question. She never usually had a problem talking about her love life to anyone so what made this any different?

     "Alright, I was just asking," Caroline laughed seeing Rory's reaction. "No need to get so defensive."

     Rory wasn't sure why she got so defensive either so she just kept quiet and didn't reply to her best friend. The silence only broke when Caroline spoke again. "So, what is going on between you?" Caroline asked. Rory wasn't sure how to answer that question because she didn't know herself. They were just friends. But Rory didn't like to keep saying that as she felt the pain in her heart each time the words fell from her mouth. Friends in this context was such a painful word to her because she hated that label. She didn't want that label anymore and after thinking long and hard about it, Rory finally admitted to herself what she truly wanted. She wanted Corpse.

"Nothing," Rory said, a frown on her face. "But I wish there was," she blurted out which caught Caroline off guard despite the fact they were the exact words she had been trying to pry out of her for weeks now.

"Well then, I think you know what you need to do," Caroline said and Rory nodded. She knew exactly what she needed to do. She needed to tell Corpse how she was feeling.

˖⋆࿐

aurora just posted a photo !

♥︎ liked by corpse_husband, punztw, valkyrae, dreamwastaken and 502,844 others

aurora ━ roadtrip pit stop
📸 | siiickbrain

VIEW COMMENTS

userone ━ so cute!!

karljacobs_ ━ say hi to moose for me :D
❪ liked by aurora & 5,029 others

usertwo ━ pls stream again

userthree ━ are you dating corpse?

valkyrae ━ a whole snack 🥵
❪ liked by aurora & 11,903 others

userfive that drink looks so good

siiickbrain ━ my favourite girl
aurora ━ love uuuu

corpse_husband ━ bring me moose
aurora ━ soon my boy
usersix MY BOY WHAT

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

˖⋆࿐

AUTHORS NOTE
don't forget to vote & comment !
yikes i haven't updated in
ages oops sorry

AUTHORS NOTE don't forget to vote & comment !yikes i haven't updated inages oops sorry