Aiya vs Haku

Aiya's POV

"What the... was that real? Are those my memories? Is this how I remembered Zabuza? If so, then that boy was probably..."

"Wake up"

"Huh"

"Wake up!"

Just then, I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see the Uchiha looking down at me with an unknown expression.

"What happened, why are you looking at me like that?"

"I heard you start breathing hard and you kept twisting and turning. I assumed you had a nightmare or something," he replied.

"Not exactly a nightmare, more like a memory," I sighed and sat up.

"About?"

"I remembered how I met Zabuza"

😳😳😳

After taking some time to explain what happened when I was younger to him, he gave me a nod showing he understood. But that didn't stop the confused expression on his face.

"Do you have questions or...?"

"So do you think the boy that was with Zabuza when you were younger is the same one that saved him yesterday?"

"Yeah, there is no doubt in my mind," I sighed.

"Do you want to fight him, " he asked.

"No, I mean he and I were close even if it was for a few weeks, but I will if I have to," I answered him.

"I see~"

A moment of awkward silence passed between us. During this time I look at the Uchiha to see him in deep thought. I was still tired so I didn't question him.

"Well, thanks for waking me I guess. Goodnight, for real this time," I say while getting comfortable in my futon again.

He blinked showing he was now out of thought and stood up. "Um, you don't need to thank me, just consider it payback for earlier."

"Earlier?" I asked confused.

"When you stopped me from almost killing myself, I don't know what I was thinking at that time"

"Oh well it's no problem. Plus you can't die now, don't you have that goal you need to fulfill. I think it would very disappointing if you died without even starting," I say looking at him.

His eyes widened at my statement and he clenched his fist. "You're right, now I really don't know what I was thinking," he said, his voice turning cold.

"Well it doesn't matter anymore," I said as my eyes start to feel heavy. "We have a long day tomorrow so you should go back to sleep."

"Hn"

THE NEXT MORNING

"I swear, Naruto is such an idiot, he is probably out there dead or something!" Sakura complained.

"I mean, she's not wrong"

"You should go find him, poor thing most likely slept out there all night"

"Ugh fine"

I put my empty plate in the sink and started to head for the door.

"Where are you going ," Kakashi asked.

"To find the dead idiot," I said and with that I left.

After taking a few steps away from the closed door I hear it open again. I turn to see Sasuke walking out and closing the door behind him.