Missions and favors all in one

FLASHBACK

I look up to see Sasuke standing there with his arms folded leaning back on the tree.

"Are you not going home," I asked.

"Not yet I was waiting for you"

"Why?"

"I need a favor"

PRESENT

To say I was stunned was an understatement. I look at him with an eyebrow raised. Was he being for real?

"And what exactly is it that you want from me," I ask.

"I saw your battle with Kakashi"

"Ok? What about it?"

"You were able to use multiple chakra natures, I thought only some jounin could do that but you were able to. I want you to tell me how I can use more than one nature as well"

"Why"

"Why what?" he asked confused.

"Why are you coming to me for that, shouldn't you just ask Kakashi, he's probably a better teacher than I am"

"I just have a feeling you're naturally better than him when it comes to chakra nature," he state's bluntly.

"I mean, he's not wrong"

"I like him, he has good instincts"

"You may be right about that, but Kakashi has more experience. Plus my chakra nature is hereditary so I can't teach you even if I wanted to"

"What do you mean by hereditary?"

"I mean, because of my heritage I have all 5 chakra natures, so that's not something I can just teach you," I say starting to walk away.

"Wait you have all 5, is that even possible?" he asked surprised.

"It is, I literally just said that I do," I stopped and said as he rolled his eyes.

"I meant that having all 5 is incredibly rare even if it is a hereditary trait"

"Well then I guess I'm just one of those rare exceptions," I say walking off again.

I feel the curious stares in my back as I walk away but like I always do, I ignore them and continue walking.

SASUKE'S POV

"I wonder, what's her story? I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't interested but I am. Just something about her intrigues me. What was that conservation between her and Kakashi about? Who is she really? She's not weak like the other two. In a matter of fact, she always rivaled me in the academy yet she paid me no mind in being competitive. It's almost like she has no care in the world. She has lost her parents too so in a way I guess she's like me. Oh well, I can't spend too much time wondering about her, I have a goal I still need to fulfill... but maybe training with her can help me get there sooner"

AIYA'S POV

It been a couple of weeks now and all we have done was D-rank missions. I was actually starting to lose my mind. I put on an act that I was fine but I was really and truly bored out of my mind.

"Sasuke here at point B"

"Sakura here at point C"

Honestly these missions are getting way to out of hand. Right now we are tracking down a lost cat like it's some rogue ninja. Why can't we just plant catnip out somewhere and call it a day?!?

*Sigh* "Aiya here at point D"

I am so getting tired of all of this. I just want to go home now and take a nap. Maybe read a book or bake a cake. Just anything other than this.

"Naruto here at point A. Believe it!"

"Your too slow Naruto, anyway... wait the target is moving, after it!"

We all follow the 'target' and we hide safely away from it before it can notice us. Kakashi asks our distance and we are exactly 5 meters away.

"Alright... now!"

Naruto catches the cat first but it just struggles in his hold. I take the cat away from him and it automatically starts to calm down in my arms. Sasuke and Kakashi start to confirm the identity of the cat while Naruto looks at me in awe. Soon later, his face turns into a scowl.

"CAN'T WE GET A MISSION WITH A GREATER SENSE OF URGENCY I HATE CATS!" he yells and we all deadpan.

😎😎😎

After the mission, we go back to the Hokage's office and deliver the lost per to its owner.

"That poor cat, I would have run away too"

"Same"

Being tired of everything and everyone around me, I start to space out for a bit. I didn't pay attention again until the Third called someone inside. A drunken old man came in through the door with a bottle of sake in his hand. He started roasting Naruto and I was lowkey amused.

"What did I miss"

"You guys are going on a C-ranked mission to protect this guy because Naruto kept complaining"

"Well I won't say anything this time cause for once his annoying voice paid off"

"Team 7 will officially start their first C-rank mission tomorrow, you all are dismissed"

😎😎😎

I turned to my head to see Naruto screaming in joy.

"What're you so excited about?!" Sakura asked.

"This is the first time I've ever left the village! I'm a traveler now believe it!"

"Hey! Am I gonna be okay with this squirt, he's a joke," Tazun pointed at him. Naruto stared at him in anger and his blood started to boil.

"Oh boy, here we go again," I deadpanned.

"Hey, don't underestimate me! Someday im gonna be a super-elite Ninja who will be called Hokage! My name is Naruto Uzumaki, remember it!"

Everyone deadpanned at his statement but my eyes widened slightly. He always went around saying that he would become Hokage so now why did it seem different. Like I actually believed in his words.

"Call this a gut feeling but I think he is going to be someone great someday"

"Hmm maybe, maybe"

"You, Hokage?! Please, the day a brat like you becomes Hokage is the day I spread wings and fly," the old man said as he drunk more liquor. Naruto started to argue back and I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I guess I have to get used to this considering we are going to be together more often than usual"

"Yeah but never mind that right now, you feel those people watching us right"

"How could I not, their bloodlust is leaking out, hmph, some ninja they are"

"Ok Aiya, im going to quiz you now!"

"Now, seriously?!"

"Yep, but don't worry, it's only one question"

"Ask away then~"

"What chakra nature, do they possess?"

I took some time and concentrated on observing their chakra. It felt smooth and it had a flow to it. It felt like... a river.

"Is their chakra nature water?"

"I don't know you tell me," Hayami said smuggly.

"Water, their nature is water"

"Correct! Now when then attack, go kick their ass!"

"Yes ma'am," I shook my head.

❤️❤️❤️