The voice was extremely cold, like the sound of snow falling from a distance. It sounded like a woman's.

Baili Qingmiao's face was frozen, as she opened her mouth and said quietly, "Elder Martial Brother..."

She gradually fell unconscious. At that moment, a ray of light fell on her. A warm temperature enveloped Baili Qingmiao and the snow flame rose from the ground. Baili Qingmiao opened her eyes and saw a cluster of flames appear in the palm of her hand. Her limbs and bones warmed up, but the snow around her didn't melt because of this fire.

The snow flame!

It turned out that this magical flame was really buried in the snow and could only be discovered when her whole body was completely buried in snow!

Baili Qingmiao's aura was restored and she crawled out of the snow with that cluster of flames in her palm. She then saw the snow condense into a woman clad in white. She had white hair and eyebrows, with skin as white as snow. Her face and eyes were also white without black pupils.

Rather than a person, it was an ice sculpture made of wind and snow.

Transparent fingers brushed over Baili Qingmiao's cheek and the voice said again, "Sweet child, take the snow flame and go see your lover. But promise me that if someday your lover betrays you and you become disheartened, you will come back to accompany me."

"Dream on!" a voice sounded, and the snow flame in Baili Qingmiao's palm moved to that person's hand.

Devil Venerable Wen Renhe collected the snow flame and felt relieved. It turned out that only when Baili Qingmiao was buried in the snow and reflected on her deep love for He Wenchao would the snow Flame appear, her body growing as cold as ice and the heart warmer than the sun. Only this kind of warmth could attract the snow flame in the ice field of Wanli.

But what was this woman doing here? She didn't appear in the original plot.

When the white woman saw Wen Renhe and Yin Hanjiang show up, one of her arms suddenly broke and fell, turning into flying snow, rotating and gathering together, turning into a whirlwind that drove straight to Yin Hanjiang's heart!

It was hard to keep up with the speed of the whirlwind. Wen Renhe waved his sleeve to stop it when Yan Hanjiang was swept in the storm. The clad in black Yin Hanjiang flew into the sky. The snowflakes turned into countless ice knives, leaving bloody marks on his face.

"Elder!" Baili Qingmiao screamed in surprise and asked the white woman, "This Elder, both of them are my companions. I took the snow flame for them, do not rob them of it!"

When Yin Hanjiang was attacked, Wen Renhe did not move.The only one who panicked was Baili Qingmiao.

Yin Hanjiang's long sword was sheathed and fused with his entire being, and in an instant, his body scattered and transformed into countless blood rays. If one looked closely, the blood rays were actually countless blood red swords, and under each sword edge the snow and wind barrier would open a gap.

Under the blood rays, the storm that was formed with the help of the ice field of Wanli was split by the swords. After breaking through the snow, the countless blood swords turned around and gathered beside Wen Renhe, slowly turning into Yin Hanjiang, who was wearing a fire feather cloak.

"Eh?" Baili Qingmiao was dumbfounded when she saw the fire feather cloak on Yin Hanjiang's body.

The white woman patted her head and pointed at Yin Hanjiang. "Are you stupid? These two are so powerful. Did they really need you to come to the ice field of Wanli? They clearly know what I like and used your life to lure me out! Do you really think they care about your life and death?"