Marco's Pov:

When Marina left my office I went and poured myself a glass of whisky. I can see having her back is not going to be easy.

She wouldn't even call me dad, she called me Marco. I really fuck up.

"She changed." Nico says standing near the desk. "That she has. But she is still Marina she is just hurt by our behaviour as of late. She needs time to get comfortable with us again. It may take time but we will all make it up to her." I say eyeing Dante.

"Don't think I have forgotten boy. You didn't apologise. You will or you'll be sorry." I say using my mafia voice so he knows that I am not playing around.

"Yes dad." Dante says to me. "Good, you may go get ready for bed. Both of you." As both of the boys exit the room I stay finishing my glass.

*The next morning*

Marina's pov:

Last night was...well something to say the least. After the boys finally left me alone. I may have drank the rest of the bottle of tequila and then drunkenly called Hayley and told her everything that went down.

I found out that they come home tomorrow and I can't be more excited. I just have to get through today with my so called 'family' and then I can spend tomorrow with Hayley and Andrew.

Getting out of the bed, very hungover may I add. I take a shower and get ready for the day. By now it's about 9:30am and I am absolutely starving.

Before leaving my room I look at my outfit in the mirror, I decided to dress casual a tank top and Jeans because I'm too hungover to really care.

Marinas outfit:

I pair my outfit with my white airforces

I pair my outfit with my white airforces. Doing simple makeup, lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara and I leave my room.

Not forgetting my nice pair of sunglasses to shield me from the glares and sad looks of my family.