Shu Yanyan cried, "Don't get hurt because of me!"

The guests in the restaurant had been scared away as soon as Yin Hanjiang threw Shu Yanyan downstairs. At this moment, only the few people involved in the confrontation were left on the second floor.

Yin Hanjiang's expression sank. Since the other side was already using weapons, he would also....

"Hanjiang!" Wen Renhe raised his hand and pressed down Yin Hanjiang's hand that was holding the hilt of the sword. He pressed it heavily and stopped him from killing the female lead and the male lead with a single move.

Before he was found, the young Yin Hanjiang had been lying in the pile of dead bodies for several days and the corpse Qi had already entered his body. No matter how much he cultivated, his limbs and bones were always frozen, and his hands were always cold.

Wen Renhe's cultivation came from blood and war. His blood temperature was much higher than that of ordinary people. The palm wrapped around Yin Hanjiang's hand was hot, passing the heat to him.

When Wen Renhe touched him, Yin Hanjiang did not dare to move. At this moment it seemed that even the touch of a fingertip against Wen Renhe's palm would be too daring.

Yin Hanjiang's hand was very cold. He seemed to have some internal injury which should be related to his childhood experience. This was also the reason why Yin Hanjiang's cultivation advanced so slowly. The way to treat this was to find the snow flame growing in the ice fields of Wanli, as recorded in the novel.

Yes, it was the snow flame that Baili Qingmiao had nearly lost her life to find in order to help He Wenchao.

Wen Renhe had no interest in participating in the adventures of the male lead and the female lead. Currently, he was the most powerful person in the cultivation world, and he didn't need those opportunities. However, Yin Hanjiang really needed the snow flame.

He had been indifferent to Yin Hanjiang for so many years, treating him like an ordinary subordinate. If he hadn't read the book, he would have still ignored him. Recalling Yin Hanjiang's crazy and paranoid appearance after his death in the book, Wen Renhe's heart was moved and he couldn't help wanting to be better to Yin Hanjiang.

"It seems that you two are cultivating immortals with a great amount of Qi, so why bother with a lowly woman?" Wen Renhe didn't want to be Baili Qingmiao's enemy, so he took the initiative to give them a way out.

"What did you say?" His words only made Baili Qingmiao angrier. She wanted to attack him, but was stopped by He Wenchao.

At that moment, Baili Qingmiao had not been abused by the plot yet. She had a pure and unsophisticated character, so she couldn't grasp the agenda of these two men. He Wenchao had experienced the world of mortals several times, and he could see that Wen Renhe's cultivation was not low. These two people were so calm and steady, then shouldn't they already be experts at Nascent Soul stage?

His palms were sweating as he carefully sent a message to his younger martial sister, "Younger Martial Sister, they are not easy to deal with. I'll stop them, you go to the sect and ask for help quickly."

In his heart, Baili Qingmiao was his favorite younger martial sister. He had to protect her. Even if he died, his beautiful and lovely younger martial sister couldn't be hurt.

"Senior Brother......" Seeing that her martial elder brother stopped her, Baili Qingmiao knew that they had met an expert, she felt both afraid and grateful.

The two of them thought they were secretly transmitting messages, but they did not know that the three people next to them heard them clearly due to their cultivation.