And thus, he became All Mighty

3rd person POV:

With the power equal to the Impacts that scarred the earth, Eva 01 easily escaped the chains of gravity to go beyond the heavens to reach space.

Lilith and Shinji locked eyes before he flew towards her. Close enough to see all the empty vessels, her army.

Clearing a spot on her back, Shinji grabbed Lilith and began dragging her away from the Earth.

Due to her size, it caused the tides to react, but a small price to pay to shift this monster away from humanity.

Shinji: Come on, you can't stay here anymore!

Having set Lilith on the path towards the sun, Eva 01 was eaten by the head of the snake.

Allowing it, Shinji proceeded to dig through Lilith's inners for her power source.

Shinji: Lilith I'm sick of your crap! Let's put an end to it all!

Punching his way through the body, Eva 01 entered the chest cavity to find Yn in combat with the heart of Lilith, which were the monstrous remains of the mutated Unit 01.

Having rejuvenated the spear of Longinus with the power of Lilith's new heart, the MPE, Yn was piloting was fending off the old Unit 01

Yn:(speaker) Damn it! You're here?!

Through Eva 01, Shinji began to speak.

Shinji: You should have stayed out of this, brat!

Creating an A.T field, Shinji made it flow like water before whipping it onto the MPE's wrist.

Pulling, he tore off its arm, along with the spear it was holding onto.

Catching the spear, the MPE, regrew its hand as Eva 01 backhanded it into a rib.

Unit 01: You've come back to us...

Shinji: Yes, to shove you into the god damn sun.

Taking this threat seriously, Unit 01 lunged at Eva 01, who stepped aside, only for the heart to curve around and try and take a bite from Eva 01.