"Oh Yuna, why are you here?" Irene asked

"I would liked to invite Yeji Unnie to come with me at Grandma's house this weekend" Yuna said

"Oh sorry Yuna, I want to come with you but I can't because I need to do some papers for the Student Council"

"You Hyunjin Oppa?"

"Hyunjin can't, he has to study" Yeji said

"Really? Hyunjin Oppa, study?" She said in disbelief

"Yes and he promised" Yeji said

"Who can I take with me? Because Mom and Dad won't let me go there alone" Yuna said

"Take Chaeryeong with you" Seulgi said

"Me?" Chaeryeong said and Yuna look at her

"You don't have a rehearsal this weekend, do you?" Yeji said and Yuna approached Chaeryeong

"Please..." Yuna said while showing her cute pout while Chaeryeong couldn't calm her heart.

"Please please come with me, I want to see Grandma" Yuna said and Chaeryeong breathed deeply and nodded.

"Yehey! Thank you thank you!" She said while hugging Chaeryeong

"I need to go" Yuna said and she pulled away to the hug.

"Why? Suddenly? You'll just arrive, why don't you have dinner first" Seulgi said

"I want to eat dinner here but Mom and Dad and I will have dinner outside" Yuna said

"Oh okay, be careful on the road and just say hello to your parents for me" Seulgi said

"Okay, Uncle. I need to go. Bye Uncle, Auntie, Unnie, Oppa, Chae" Yuna said

"Bye!" Hyunjin and Yeji said in Unison while waving at their cousin who walking out of the house.

"You two sit down and let's have dinner" Irene said and Hyunjin and Chaeryeong sat down.

Minjoo was sitting on the couch of their apartment and still crying. She was holding the engagement ring that Yujin had removed from her ring finger and Minjoo was caressing it. As she thought Yujin, her phone rang, she picked it up and there was a message from her Dad.

Dad:

I already know what happened to you two, I found out from Ryujin. You two need to talk about your misunderstanding and I want at our family dinner that you two are okay and that you are both wearing your engagement ring.

Minjoo's grip on the ring tightened and tears came out of her eyes again.

"Yujin please, come back to me" Minjoo said Minjoo's phone rang again and that message was from the person she was already missing. She unblocked her.

YujBabe:

Open the door  for me

Minjoo wiped away her tears and hurried to the door. She nervously opened the door and cried again when she saw the person she loved the most again. She immediately hugged Yujin tightly and Yujin hugged her back.

"I'm sorry, Babe.. I'm sorry" Minjoo said

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Minjoo continued

"Shhh, I'm sorry too. I didn't let you explain... I'm sorry" Yujin said hugging Minjoo tightly

"Don't you know how much I miss you?" Minjoo said while crying

"I know, Chaeryeong Unnie told me. We talked earlier, so I came back here to fix my mistake" Yujin said and she kissed Minjoo's head

"I'm sorry...." Yujin said while Minjoo shook her head

"No, you shouldn't be sorry. It's my fault, because I agreed to be friends with Hyunjin even though I knew you didn't want to. I didn't listen to you, I thought he was going to change but I was wrong. I'm sorry Babe, please don't leave me again" Minjoo said and Yujin pulled away from the hug and touched Minjoo's cheek. Yujin is mad at herself because of Minjoo's condition and  because of what she did and she leaves Minjoo with no explanation to be heard from her.

"Never. I won't leave you again and I'm sorry" Yujin said and she kissed Minjoo's forehead

"I miss you" Minjoo said

"I miss you too" Yujin said and she hugged Minjoo. They stayed at that position and as they parted in a hug the ring that Minjoo had been holding since earlier fell off. They both looked at the ring that rolled on the floor. It stopped near the Coffee table and Minjoo walked over there to pick up the ring. Yujin followed her after she closed the door. When Minjoo turned around, Yujin was already facing her. Yujin looked at the ring Minjoo was holding and smiled.

"Will you still marry me?" Minjoo asked and Yujin smiled

"Yes, Babe. I will still marry you" Yujin answered and she stretched out her hand for Minjoo to wear the ring on her ring finger. After wearing the ring on her ring finger, Minjoo immediately hugged her.

"I love you, Yujin" Minjoo said and Yujin pulled away from the hug. She cupped Minjoo's cheeks and smiled

"I love you too, Minjoo" Yujin said before she moved her face closer to Minjoo's. She pressed her lips to Minjoo's lips and she moved her lips slowly. Minjoo wrapped her arms around Yujin's nape and kissed her back. They pulled each other closer and deepen the kiss. They pulled away and Both of them went to their bedroom to cuddle.