'WHAT?! How could I have let Marinette get taken?! Now there are four people missing!'

"Look! We're trapped in here!" Everyone looked up to the school encased in the same mysterious pink slime. "Quick! Check the windows!" Chloe suggested as she was the first to attempt to open one of the windows but failed. "It's no use! I'm going to call daddy!" She whines as she dialed her father's phone number. "Dudes, you know cellphones never work in horror movies." Nino pointed out. "You're right...I have no bars." Ivan confirmed. "Told you so! Booyah!"

Realizing the possibility that you might be stuck saving the day without your experienced teammates, you did your best to remain calm for the sake of your peers. "D-don't worry, everyone. Ladybug and Chat Noir will be here any moment. We will find your friends and get you all out of here soon... I hope..." You mumbled that last part to yourself.

Right on queue, your red and black spotted partner in crime arrived on the scene. "Ladybug!" Everyone exclaimed, including you being relieved that your prayers were answered. "We need to calmly evacuate the school." She stated in her calm and collected manner. "That's easier said than done. I tried breaking through that goo earlier but it's as hard as a rock. Totally indestructible." Chat Noir added appearing in the doorway. "NO WAY! Ladybug, Chat Noir, AND Cheetu are here?! This is going to be the best film ever!" Nino gushed in excitement.

"It's alright everyone. Sit tight and relax for now. I need to have a quick talk with m'ladies." Chat Noir said before bringing you and Ladybug away from the others so you three can converse in private.

"Do you guys think it's another innocent victim that's been akumatized?" Ladybug questioned, analyzing the situation. "It is. It's a girl who goes to school here. She was akumatized and turned into some kind of pink monster. A few students had already gone missing by the time I showed up." You informed them. "In that case, the akumatized victim must have taken them away somewhere." Chat Noir concluded. "But where could she have taken them?" Ladybug pondered.

"Good question. Do you have any ideas, Kitten?" Chat Noir peered at you with a teasing smirk on his features. "Wha-? K-k-kitten?" You stammered, feeling completely flustered while Ladybug shook her head. "Seriously, Chat? The poor girl just joined our team and you're already giving her weird pet names?" She scolded the mischievous feline. "N-no it's okay. I...actually kinda like it." You admitted, sheepishly, trying to hide the blush dusting your cheeks. Hearing this, Chat Noir grinned at Ladybug, causing her to roll her eyes at him.

"But I don't have any idea where she could have taken them. Maybe if we find the akumatized villain and follow her, we might find the missing people, right?" You suggested. "Sounds like a plan." The three of you nodded in agreement before returning to the students.

"Hey, has anyone seen (name)? I haven't seen her in a while..." You stiffened at the sound of your name being brought up. "I thought she left a little while ago." Alya stated, thinking back to the last time she saw you. "(Last name) is missing too? Ha, that explains why it's been so quiet." Chloe commented snobbishly as you forced yourself not to throw your nunchucks at her.

"That's right! I asked her if she would talk to Mylene before all this happened!" Ivan suddenly realized. "Uh...don't worry about her...I'm sure she's okay." You tried to assure, hoping everyone would dismiss the idea.

"Still, we should go look for her and make sure she's safe. Come on!" Ladybug suggested as she lead the group out of the office.