── visiting the shi's

( ruiyi hadn't planned on bringing more than two of her members home with her

more than two of her members
home with her. )

ruiyi's mother had called her that morning and told ruiyi to bring all her members as she insisted they had enough room in the shi family's new home in seoul. complaining that she's only met yujin and xiaoting since ruiyi doesn't visit home often.

so here ruiyi was; currently with mashiro,
who was sticking close to ruiyi's side to get from the chilling winter's wind, walking out of the company as ruiyi had to ask for permission to take her members home for a family dinner.

the company agreed, seeing as the group was given three days free from schedules as their last performance was nearing. ruiyi's natural brown hair, which was recently dyed into a jet black color, was styled in a low ponytail as she wore a black bucket hat to protect her face from the harsh wind.

ruiyi was mindlessly playing around with her keychain as they walked back to the company car. it was a small one, a wolf charm, that was gifted to her by suyeon and her group, BILLIE, after kep1er made their official debut. their manager waiting patiently on their phone for the girls return.

mashiro and ruiyi entered the backseat in comfortable silence, their manager asking if they were ready to which mashiro gave a soft 'yes' in response. a few moments of silence went by before mashiro turned to face ruiyi, the 19 year olds face was illuminated by her phone screen, a ghost smile resting at her lips as she typed away.

"are you excited to see your family again?" mashiro asked, leaning in subconsciously.

"yeah, it's nice to be seeing them...
excited isn't a word i'd use tho" ruiyi chuckled out. "plus, i was with them before we started girls planet"

"oh yeahhh, i remember you saying
something about missing your mom's cooking" mashiro smiled, her dimples on show.

"yeah, she would cook every single night, something about her mom always having a big meal on the table for dinner so she wanted to make it tradition" ruiyi laughed at the end, somewhat reminiscent of her time living at home.

"explains why you have such a big appetite" mashiro jokingly teased to which ruiyi agreed with a low chuckle.

it didn't take long for the duo to make it back to the dorms, ruiyi being greeted by someone clinging onto her the moment she takes her shoes off. ruiyi sighed tiredly, leaning her head away from the head of long platinum blonde hair that was attempting to give her a kiss on her cheek.

"yah!"
the korean beauty's voice came loudly, a small laugh slipping past her lips as the other members laughed at ruiyi's pain. "let me give you a kiss"