── u + me, equals love

shi ruiyi walked into the practice room, her water bottle in hand as she zipped up her gray hoodie. opening the door, she was prepared to see how many girls were left of her team as many of them were eliminated, a smile made its way to her face as she saw her best friend.

" ruiyi! " zhou xinyu stood up from her spot on the floor and ran towards the shorter.

ruiyi couldn't help the disappointment that crept inside of her and the sadness that filled her heart at the room that once held 14 girls, now only had 5 girls left. sakamoto mashiro, who noticed ruiyi's dampened mood, patted the girls back once she had a seat.

ruiyi met the leaders eyes and sent her a thankful smile. this was her first time on a team with mashiro yet the older was so well at listening and encouraging her members that it didn't take long for ruiyi to become close with the 99' liner.

" currently, this team doesn't have enough members, you must get three new people to join the team "

a light went off in ruiyi's head as she turned to her team.

" snake team has nine members "

may, the youngest of the group, nodded in agreement with ruiyi before adding on.

" two of them will join our team, we know that much "

ruiyi looks around at the remaining girls, mentally making a note of which positions they needed to fill. she turned to mashiro who was listening intently to what may was saying.

" unnie, who do you think will come? out of youngeun, ruiqi, suyeon and xiaoting ? "

" it's hard to say... youngeun and ruiqi are really powerful vocalists and suyeon and xiaoting are perfect for killing parts... what do you think ? "

" i think we should hope that whoever comes in is a perfect match for not only their part but for the team too "

" ah, this is so tough " may complained with a small laugh. " we have problems, but now its a problem for them too... we'll just have to wait and soon they'll all be looking at each other "

ruiyi laughed as she figured out what may was hinting. she looked at the camera crew and staff before shaking her head with a knowing smile on her face.

" it's gonna be a bloodbath "

the group of five were sitting in the practice room as they waited to see which three new members they would get

the group of five were sitting in the practice room as they waited to see which three new members they would get. ruiyi, personally, wanted suyeon to join the team. she felt that the songs vibe and choreography would fit the orange haired girl in a way snake wouldn't.