HUENING BAHIYYIH

RUIYI+BAHIYYIH
" father and daughter "

ship time — 2021–ship name — RuYiepopularity — 82%type of relationship — friends, tall line, visual linetheir song — freaks by surfe curse  bahiyyih & rui — ruiyi and hiyyih were seen to be close as hiyyih is friends/classmates with ruiyi's younge...

ship time — 2021–
ship name — RuYie
popularity — 82%
type of relationship — friends, tall line, visual line
their song — freaks by surfe curse
bahiyyih & rui — ruiyi and hiyyih were seen to be close as hiyyih is friends/classmates with ruiyi's younger sister. the two performed ice cream together and viewers were surprised to see that hiyyih was close with ruiyi and seemed to cling to the older along with quinn myah. hiyyih always compliments ruiyi's stages and even went to ruiyi for help with stage presence.
ruiyyih things —
• hiyyih resting her head on ruiyi's shoulders
• ruiyi petting hiyyih's head
• sharing clothes since they're close in sizes
• hiyyih making ruiyi laugh
• hand holding
• "baby lion" — "giant wolf"
• ruiyi sharing her airpods with hiyyih
• cue eye rolling
• 😐 and 😑

most iconic moment — during practice for ice cream, the girls were taking a break and myah was back hugging the older as she went to grab her water bottle, hiyyih noticed and walked over to hug ruiyi from the front while ruiyi stayed unbothered. dayeon and nancy laughed once ruiyi walked to the center of the practice room with myah and hiyyih clinging to her. "they look like you're kids" nancy joked, dayeon adding on that ruiyi "looked like a tired mother".