CHOI YUJIN

YUJIN + RUIYI
" the perfect duo "

ship time — 2021–ship name — YuYipopularity — 67%type of relationship — sisters, tall line, visual linetheir song — red flavor by red velvet yujin & rui —  yujin and rui met on girls planet 999, rui was shown complimenting yujin during her auditio...

ship time — 2021–
ship name — YuYi
popularity — 67%
type of relationship — sisters, tall line, visual line
their song — red flavor by red velvet
yujin & rui —  yujin and rui met on girls planet 999, rui was shown complimenting yujin during her audition as well as yujin complimenting rui's stage presence. although their first performance together wasn't until the o.o.o mission, they seemed to work perfectly together, the judges didn't hesitate to compliment them on their synchronization and team work. the duo were seen to be close during kep1er's first vlive.
yuyi things —
• their perfect synchronization
• yujin clinging onto ruiyi
• whispering and chuckling with e/o on vlive
• yujin accidentally calling her "ruiqi"
• ruiyi teasing yujin about how short she is to be in the "tall line"
• cuddling
• coffee dates
• ruiyi teaching yujin english
• yujin calling ruiyi kep1er's pride

most iconic moment — during their completion mission, yujin and ruiyi were in the same team for the shine performance. during practice yujin was heard saying to ruiyi... "ruiqi, does this look okay?" to which yurina, xingqiao and suyeon laughed at. ruiyi could only stare at yujin with disbelief pooling in her brown orbs. yujin turned with a shocked and apologetic gasp as she realized the name she had called didn't match the person she was talking to. "ruiyi! i'm sorry!" yujin wrapped her arms around the tallers waist while laughing.