Prologue - Skills don't end without completion...

Start from the beginning

"Hush, if you speak of them, they'll telepathically connect to contact-"

"My mistake-"

《 WARNING!『Psychic Connection LV9』was enabled! 》

Bowing in place as the husband quickly followed too, she would raise to her feet as the connection gave her the glimpse of aura of a humanoid dragonoid appear in psychic form. "Speak freely."

"Surely our Guardian, we have trouble. O-please harness my thoughts as i relay them to you."

"Accepted." a moment of a pause as they awaited the visage to decide on its next decision. A smirk would appear on its face as the green lizard man would laugh boasting in power, "I see. So that knight has grown more powerful than I expected. I see. Worry not, I'll get rid of them. Keep me posted if that does change. However, you now owe me 300,000 souls. Make it happen. I surely enjoy our mind games, I hate to see you lose such a fun aspect of who you are known to be, [Demon of Time-Sight]. So long!"

With the connection cut off, the two would relax, "I hate to be annoying, but you still think you can take him?"

"For now, no. Before, yes...its just unfair True Dragons cannot die, they simply incarnate into another living mindless Dragon. Forever the true immortals, wait. Suddenly as she would use her ability this time however with 100% the cost, she would see the Green Dragon of the world perish from existence. A humanoid entity with black antennas would fizzle the image as she would attempt to get a clear look on what that being was, she would reach a spatial-spiritual block of sorts that prevented her from seeing further!

"I-I-got a glimpse of...it. I don't think its a human, but something like a...a new Demon-Lord. Which means, the dungeon i made produced a possible Demon lord who's going-

《WARNING!『Primordial God - Yunie, of wisdom and foresight』Requests Intel, do you wish to Grant knowledge?》  

"Yes."

"Yes?" he would as he was confused to her sudden kneeling only for him to quickly follow suit as a glow of holy light would engulf her, he then knew she was in connection with the Gods above. Surely they had wanted something from her. In moments of silence as she knelt, the glow would disappear. She would stand, "Did they say anything?"

"No, the goddess simply wanted to know what i knew. It seems the god's themselves cannot predict the nature of this being and it seems i caught a sight of something they couldn't foresee. The system isn't working correctly, something big is amiss within the universe now. It all belongs to that being with the black antennas. He was something, I couldn't even get his fully physical features, it was if he quickly noticed my attempts on spying his future and blocked me out. He has the skills to counter me completely! We need to find him. He is the reason my skill isn't canceled as he is a part of it still. Normally creatures of the dungeon when killed no longer count. Meaning right now, he is unnamed and therefore if I can come in close contact with him. I may attain the greatest vessel the Gods seem to desire. They may even allow me into Godhood too! Honey! We have to prepare for the [Demon Lord Banquet]!"

"At your command my Liege!" with the meeting done she would quickly prepare to call froth her banners of command for a large meeting before, for the first time ever in her life undoing her self-promise to never hold the Banquet, she now had a new goal. To the find the future bug of the system and bend it to her will!

*****

The Demon Lord of Time-Sight's territory was massive, the land encompassed both sides of the continent from one see to the other. She ruled fairly and with respect, enough to allow even humans to travel through her lands unharmed. She was a peaceful beauty yet suddenly upon her Dungeon being ruined by a [Knight-Lord] Class-warrior. She quickly changed the rules and made it impossible, furthermore, constant conflicts with other Demons shifted. The proclaimed prince of their land, a [Lesser Demon Lord] was a new class unknown to the world. He was quiet the handsome terror that captured youngling warriors and made them into his slave. His ill-behavior towards the males as his erotic play-toys gave him enough disdain from the battles that seasoned warriors of the [World's International Adventurer Guild] issued bounties on his head.