"Lady Pandora!" Watson hugged me and I laughed as Sherlock was pouting that he was being neglected.

"Did you not inform them about me?" I asked Sherlock as Watson was crying so I pat his back.

"Well, you wanted a vacation and I wanted our honeymoon uninterrupted so I didn't tell them you were alive" Sherlock grinned and Watson then kicked him.

I laughed as Sherlock went down to clutch his shin "Everyone loves you today, you're just like a drum to them" I commented.

"What do you mean by hey?" Watson questioned him "I mean it's been three years and that's the first thing you say? Welcome home, Sherlock."

Watson held out his hand to him and Sherlock went to take his hand so I just pushed Watson making them both hug "You boys need to get used to hugging, they are better than a handshake" I sighed.

"Well, I only hug you since I like to feel all of you" Sherlock grinned at me.

"And figure out my sizes?" I asked.

"....no" He answered showing that's how he figured them out.

"I'm sorry we made you both wait so long" I apologised to Watson.

"Its alright, you look much brighter than before" Watson admitted making my grin grow and Sherlock didn't like that "Sherlock wrote a letter to us telling us he was alive and I do believe you both made the right choice on the bridge."

"Yes taking a vacation was a good idea" I agreed.

"You do that by jumping off bridges?" Sherlock asked me.

"No, I take one when I need to handle one of my idiots and you have been with me for far to long" I sighed making him pout "But I do like vacations."

Sherlock threw his fist in the air in celebration making us laugh.

"Also, what is that?" I pointed at the moustache on Watson's face.

"Yeah, it doesn't suit you" Sherlock added with disgust.

"I was interviewed as Conan Doyle yesterday they took photos...I will shave it" Watson covered it with his hand.

"Actually keep it, (name) will find you less attractive" Sherlock grinned.

"He is a married man" I reminded him.

"And I want to be one soon" Sherlock pouted at me.

"You have to wait for the news" I smirked "Actually, did you hear?"

"Yeah, you were about to choose your husband without me even being there" Sherlock complained and Watson was shocked.

"You have chosen someone?" Watson asked me.

"Yes, I plan to announce my choice when we are altogether including you and Hudson" I explained.

"Is Billy going to be there?" Sherlock shivered.

"Yes, he saved our lives" I nodded and he groaned loudly but we ignored him as we went inside "Also Watson your books were spectacular, I imagine many are complaining about Holmes's death."

"Thank you so much" Watson grinned "I got the confidence to publish them since you said my work was actually good and yes there was a storm of complaints from the readers to bring him back."

"Well, I am amazing" Sherlock added.

We both ignored him again making him yell for some kind of attention and he did get some but he was instantly behind me since it was Hudson glaring at him.

"Why hello" I waved at her and her widened then she hugged me.

"Lady Pandora! It's so good to see you alive!" She explained, "I've been eating from your bakery every week!"

Various x reader // Untouchable Flower (Yuukoku no Moriarty)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें