"Yes sir. Please finger me." She begged. My little butterfly was begging for my fingers inside of her and fuck was it attractive. She slipped her fingers out of her as I moved closer to her pretty pussy.

I took her hand and put her fingers in her mouth, she moaned her eyes still focused on mine. I rubbed my fingers along her slit, coating my fingers with her juices. "Please..."

"Please what?" I said, still rubbing her juices all over her cunt.

"Please finger fuck me." I slipped one finger inside of her hot cunt and she moaned. My cock was getting harder and harder as she made those pretty noises I love so much.

She grabbed onto my shoulder and I fingered her faster, using my thumb to circle her clit. "Oh yes..." She moaned, her head falling back. I attached my lips to her neck and bit on the spot, eliciting another moan from her lips.

I moved my kisses down her neck and pulled one of her nipples between my teeth. "Your so fucking wet." She moaned and leaned back against the cabinet. I bit down on it then licked and sucked it to ease the sting.

Her pussy clenched around my fingers and I moved back up so I could see her clearly. "Open your eyes, Athena." She complied, her eyes now open and her face full of pleasure. Her hand on my wrist and the other laying flat on the counter, her legs still spread and her back arched as her orgasm came.

Watching her cum over my fingers as her legs shook was one of the most beautiful things. She looked bewitching. I could've come just from watching her.

I kissed her cheek as she panted, "Breakfast is ready."

"No shit." I laughed and sucked her juices off of my fingers before making her a plate, adding fruits on it. She went to buckle my shirt up before coming off of the counter and looked at her mess. "I'll clean it. Go and eat." I kissed her temple and saw a smile on her lips as she went to go sit.

After I finished cleaning her orgasm off of my counter I made myself a plate and sat beside her. "This is really good." She said with a mouth full of pancakes and bacon. "Your going to make me gain an extra twenty pounds."

"And you'd still look beautiful." I kissed her temple as she smiled and drank some of her orange juice. "So... Colleen Hoover," I said after a moment of silence and us eating. "the author of It Ends With Us, Ugly Love, and some other books?" She nodded still eating. "Well, remember how you told me you could never get a signed book from her because you were always so busy?"

Her attention was on me now, "I do."

I got up and walked into the living room then walked back to her with a bag. "I got all of the books you have read and some you haven't signed by her." Her eyes widened and she shrieked as she ran towards me.

She jumped on me, wrapping her arms and legs around me, and kissing me all over my face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She kissed me on my lips the longest then hopped down, grabbing the bag and looking through it with excitement flooding through her body.

When I got closer to her, she hugged me even tighter with the biggest smile on her face. "Oh! I have your things in my car!" She was about to rum to the door but I grabbed her waist and brought her back.

"Woah woah, I'll have my men bring it up."

"My door is locked."