chapter 27

Violets POV

It wasn't long until I heard a window shatter behind me I looked and saw Darien fall on the broken glass, he was me being held by Jaxson.
I gulped as the other two men sitting on the table ran to Jason's side.
"Violet, what are you doing in his arm" Darien said.
I couldn't move or say anything that could sound suspicious, I had to play it cool if I say anything, their was a chance he would release his wrath, and he could've killed my unborn child right now infront of Darien, I couldn't let that happen.
I had to do it to keep my child safe.
"Well you see here alpha this is Jaxson my mate, if you didnt know he is my true mate" I said.
I looked at Jaxson he had a big smile on his face and kissed me on my lips.
"You hear that, she is with her rightful mate, if i were you i would leave" he said.
I saw Darien look at just me, I wished I could tell him my plan but I couldn't.
"Thats impossible, you died three years ago how is it that your still alive " Darien glared at Jaxson.
Jaxson lets me go, he pushed me beside him while I placed my hand on shoulder.
"Its along story as you see I came back to claim what is mine " Jaxson said.
He kissed my hand and smiled toward Dariens face mocking him as he strokes my hair.
"Violet please come back to me " Darien pleaded.
I wanted to cry I really did I felt my eyes tear up.
I didn't want him to get him but I knew if I told him that I could never love him it would kill him.
"No Darien I can't go back to you, I am with my mate, that's all I ever wanted, you never loved me, you hated me; we only became mates for alliance with my father, I could never love you" I said backing away from Jaxson.
I left the room and headed toward my room, I saw Joseph just as I opened it, I heard a hissing sound the room was dark, I saw a glow from the corner of the big house, it looked like it was blinking.
It was a large creature, as tall as a tree, with a lipless mouth and jagged teeth. Its breath was a strange hiss, it came closer, and closer, I pulled the Window with all my might, I grabbed onto Joseph as he pulled me out of the room.
"Luna grab my hand," he said.
"You must Mindlink Darien and tell him I'm ok, tell him you got me out of the house tell him to get out now before he summons more of those creatures" I said.
The creature just looked through the window with its yellow glowing eyes.
Joseph took me away from the Mansion and placed me with two other men.
"I told the alpha he didn't say much he is angry Luna" Joseph said.
"Tell him I didn't mean anything I was trying to protect myself from Jaxson from ever hurting our baby" I said.
I saw Joseph try to mind link him.
"He won't answer Luna he said he wants to end your Mates life" Joseph said.
I didnt say anything I saw him walk away well actually run toward the mansion.
I felt hopeless, I couldn't stop him, I knew he hates me, but I couldn't risk the life of my pup for anything.
I couldn't stand by as Darien fought with The Legions, I have to save him.
I ran as fast as my belly could take me, I opened the front door of the house and saw the house shattered all over the floor, I saw Joseph and Darien pinned on the floor, by Jaxson and Drake.
I felt a hand on my mouth, before I could scream I saw Sabrina.
She pulled me into her room.
She locked the door and placed a skull behind the door.
"What are you doing here, I thought you escaped" Sabrina said.
"No I have to save them I can't let Darien get hurt by my old mate" I said.
She pulled a potion from her bag and gave it to me.
"I'm forbidden to use magic on me, Jaxson said I couldn't but he never said anything about you, remember you only have twenty minutes before the Eclipse, after that the creatures will be released and they will cause hell on earth, which we don't want, you must drink this, it will block the dagger from ever hurting you but remember you have less time, but you must make me a potion" Sabrina said.
"Ok what is it that you need" I said.
" I want to you to kill Jaxson" she said.
As she brew the elixir into the pot, I slit my finger with the knife and watched as little drips of my blood go into the pot, the color changed instantly to red.
Sabrina poured the potion into a container and handed it to me.
"You must make him drink this, If you dont we all will be dead, here you must hurry we don't have enough time"