"Mhm, así."- I moaned, running my fingers through his soft, shiny, very voluminous, midnight black hair, my back arching as he devoured me lecherously.

I bit my bottom lip, my hips digging in the mattress of our bed as pleasure intensified, my mind hazy and absent. His tongue taunted my clit vigorously, moving so-so-so good, while his hands skimmed upwards to my breasts, squeezing firmly.

"Dio, sì."- I spoke breathlessly, moaning without filters once he went rougher on me, his gruff groan sending shivers down my spine.

My hands tugged on his hair as sheer sigh escaped from me at teasing rubbing of my nipples, light pinching and possessive fondling. The duo of his tongue and mouth is killer combo, one that will never stop astonishing me.

"Leo."- I murmured through short breaths, my eyes shutting close and back arching so damn much as his velvety, skilled tongue did ravishing twists and turns, making me come undone in split second.

"I am not done, amore mio."- said smokily my husband, pinning my hips down, and kissed my inner thigh as I bit my bottom lip, already pooling myself even more as I soaked up the fact that he is going to feast on me like it is his only and last meal of his life.

Nothing can be better than loving, tender, sweet, affectionate husband, who is god of sex in bed.

Leonardo didn't stop after 2nd orgasm, nor did he after 4th. I lost count of how many climaxes he gave me, drowning in enjoyment: gentle and slow switched onto hungry and amorous - divine feeling. His long, slender fingers added to the satisfaction, colouring the pleasure in new, indescribable shades.

"You are so fucking sweet."- groaned my husband, capturing my lips in delirious kiss, my body slave to his touch.

My legs eagerly parted as his tip ran along my opening, my arousal dripping on him. I cupped his sharp jawline, melting in his kiss, both of us moaning as his thick, veined dick eased into me half-way before he pulled out and went back in fully.

"Cazzo."- moaned Leo fruitily, fisting sheets as I parted my legs more, dying to have more of him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, our lips caressing feverishly while he kept our hips joined, making deep, slow strokes, rolling his hips so good. Our rings contrasted the warmths of our hands, yet it only added to the euphoria.

"Cami?"- he said warmly, my green eyes locking with his beautiful, hazel irises at the sound of my name that I hear rarely from him.

"If I said I want a baby with you, would you want it too?"- asked my beloved man with softness in his honeyed voice, making me idle as I gazed in his loving eyes, unable to believe that he is open to that.

"Sì."- I answered without hesitation, both of us smiling like puppies as he kissed me devotedly, making fine stroke into me, hitting my g-spot, swallowing my feathery moan in the kiss.

A tiny son or a tiny daughter from my husband.

This is something I have been so cautious about, yet I couldn't stop my mind wondering away from the idea of having just 1 more little bean. Every trip to baby store is a test and when Leo goes with me, it is extra hard to stop thinking about it.

Yesterday, when we were leaving Milan, I had a video chat with mama, whose words only gave that baby fever a green light. Because of that talk, when my love was playing and chatting with our sweet bambini, I struggled to look at Leo in a way that wouldn't scream about need to ask him to throw away my birth control, take me to our bedroom and give me his baby right then.

Hearing that he wants to welcome one more sunshine into our family is everything that I could possibly want.

Him.