Pain

Virat hardly got 2 hrs of sleep which was obviously not enough for the sleep which he missed for 3-4 days. Rohit saw Virat getting up and asked him - "How r u feeling now?"
Virat said - "Still exhausted"

Rohit was gonna say something when Rishabh came there and said excitedly- "Hi Bhaiyas"

Rishabh asked Virat concerned- "Are u okay Bhaiya"

Virat just smiled and said - "Yes Rishabh"

Rishabh said excitedly- "Let's go then .. everyone is in the team room waiting for u both"

Rohit looked hesitantly at Virat but Virat nodded that he will come. Virat told - "Rishu u go with Rohit .. I will freshen up and come"

Rishabh and Rohit left the room. Virat got freshen up but it didn't help a bit. He was suddenly feeling nauseous and he threw up. After wiping his face he went towards the team room.

Virat went and sat beside Rohit. Rohit saw him he was looking extremely pale. He asked immediately- "What happened ?" Virat was going to deny but Rohit looked sternly at him and said - "Don't lie"
Virat just answered- "Nausea"
Rohit just asked - "Abhi thik hai na ? Nahi toh let's go"
Virat - "Nahi I m okay"

Mahi saw them conversing among themselves. He obviously noticed that something was very wrong with his Cheeku. He looked so pale and tired. He made a mental note to talk to Rohit about it.

Their conversation and Mahi's thoughts were broken by Hardik.
Hardik excitedly said - "Let's play now.. jaldi se teams decide karte hai .. okay so two teams of ek meri and ek Rah ki"

Rah whined- "Okay then I will choose first"

Hardik - arey tu Kyu choose karega I will do it

Bhuvi played the peace maker - Don't start fighting now .. do a toss whoever wins will choose first

Bhuvi did the toss and Hardik one due to which he was shouting on top of his voice.

Bhuvi said - Stop shouting harry

Hardik- "Okay so Mahi bhai in my team"

Rah - I knew u were gonna do this .. so Bhuvi in mine

Like this they made their teams. Now only Rohit and Virat were remaining. Dada and Jammy bhai were gonna be the spectators.

It was Hardik's turn to call so he said - "Virat come in my team .. even Mahi bhai is here"

Virat didn't know what to do .. he just stood there.
Mahi was looking at him with so much hope

Hardik said casuallly - Arey come na .. baad mai pata nahi kab khelenge Mahi bhai ke sath .. only this tour is there .. come na

Rah - Nahi Virat play in my team

Hardik- let him play na with Mahi bhai .. it will be his only chance .. plz na Virat come in my team

Virat froze hearing that .. Rohit so wanted to stop Hardik but he was not able to. Virat just left the team room and went to his room.

Hardik - Arey Virat ! Cap ! Where are u going ?

Rohit said hurriedly- "I will check on him .. u guys carry on"

Mahi just said to the juniors - "We should drop this idea .. u all go n rest .. we will continue this tomorrow"

Hardik whined - "But bhai"

Jassi took him sensing something was wrong and the juniors left the room.

Mahi - We should check on Cheeku .. he was not okay since he came here

Dada - Ya let's go

Virat reached the room and then his knees gave up and he dropped on the floor. He just shut his ears to stop getting reminded of Harry's words.

Rohit - "Vi calm down .. Harry toh kuch bhi bolta hai .. aise kuch nahi hoga"

Virat- Nahi usne bola na ki Bhai will not be present here after .. he will not be there with us on the ground Ro .. how will I play .. why he did this .. w..h..y
He started taking deep breaths ..

Rohit - Vi calm down Aisa Kuch bhi nahi hoga so please tu aise mat soch .. bhai will be always there with us 

Mahi and others reached the room. They saw Rohit and Virat sitting on the floor. Bhuvi, Ash and Jaddu rushed to them.

Virat - "Ro .. u.n.k.o bolna ki wapis le retirment .. please .."  
Virat was crying and gasping for breath.

Mahi,Dada and Jammy bhai were shocked to see his condition and hearing that.
Rohit side hugged him and tried to calm him down. Rohit said - "Bhuvi get the water and medicines from the side table"

Bhuvi did as Rohit said. Rohit made Virat have those. After sometime when he calmed down Ash helped Rohit to get Virat to the bed. Rohit just patted his head to calm him down and get him some rest.
Virat clutched his hand tightly in his sleep.

Mahi was just watching all this with so much pain. He had tears in his eyes.

Ash asked - "Rohit what medicines are those?"

Rohit was not sure how to say it to them. Mahi asked him this time - "Ro what is it ?"

Rohit - "Ummm they are anxiety medicines .. He is not able to sleep properly and was getting panicked and worked very easily since ........... he saw the post .. so Doctor told he cannot prescribe sleeping pills but can help with anxiety so"
(P.S. - this is all just imagination .. don't take it seriously)

Mahi was just stunned to hear that. Others were shocked too. Mahi never knew that he was so much important to His Cheeku. He just realised the magnitude of it.

Mahi went and sat on the other side with him. He just whispered sadly with tears - "My Cheeku" .. Dada side hugged him .. Mahi said - "I have done a big mistake Dada."

Rohit said - "Bhai only u can make him understand and make him okay. He is only gonna listen you."

Mahi nodded at him. Others left the room and now Rohit and Mahi were sitting on either sides of Virat. After one hour Virat woke up and he saw Mahi at his side. He just hugged him by his waist and cried burying himself in it.

—————————-
This was supposed to be Mahirat but it ended up in another direction but the next one will the Mahirat one.

Vote and comment the feedback