Shocking News

A/N - Assuming there is no covid while Mahi took retirement. Team was together for the series.

Evening 7 pm -

The team won the series against SL with 3-0 so they were chilling in Mahi's room. Next series was in 3 days at the same location so they stayed.

Mahi was on the phone in the balcony. Virat was continuously looking at Mahi .. he saw the Mahi bhai was stressed about something. He nudged Rohit about the same.

Mahi came in the room rubbing his forehead in tension. He told everyone to leave the room as he had some urgent meeting. The juniors and other seniors obviously left with Mahi's single glance. But his stubborn kids Cheeku and Ro were there looking at him suspiciously.

Virat - What's wrong bhai ? U look stressed !
Asked Virat in genuine concern

Rohit also asked worriedly - We are noticing bhai .. Kya baat hai batao na

Mahi said - Kuch nahi hai baba .. I will tell u if something is there okay .. now go I am having meeting

They left reluctantly to their room. Mahi just sat on bed for the time to pass.
He remembers the conversation he had with Dada in the balcony.

Dada - Ek baar phir soch le Mahi .. I still have that mail

Mahi - No Dada accept it .. I am gonna do it on 7.29
I am just scared about Cheeku and Ro .. don't how they will react

Dada - I also don't know Mahi .. they are your most stubborn kids .. u have to handle them

————————————-
At 7.29 pm

Rohit was scrolling through the phone when he came across Mahi's post .. In excitement he opened it but as soon as he read it .. mobile fell from his hands.

Virat came from balcony hearing the noise. He saw Rohit there standing with tears in his eyes... he cupped his cheeks and asked - "What happened Ro ? Kya hua hai .. Is Ritz okay .. Sammy is she okay ? Ro !!"

But Rohit didn't answer.. Virat took his phone and saw what was written there.

"Thanks a lot for your support throughout. From 1929 hrs consider me as Retired"

Virat stumbled on his feet and sunk to ground. He was taking deep breath to calm himself down.
"Rohit yeh sach nahi ho sakta hai na !! How can Mahi bhai not tell us and declare it like this ?? Mujhe nahi toh tujhe pata hoga na Ro .. n..a..h..i ... this ... all ... lie"

He was taking deep breaths but was not calming down. Rohit rushes to him as he hears his name from Virat ..
Rohit - "Calm down Vi .. please calm down"
Rohit tried his level best to calm him down which took an hour. He gave him water. He himself was in tears after all that.

Virat held his hand tightly and said emotionally- "Ro yeh sab kya hai .. bhai yeh kaise kar sakte hai .. Hume bataya bhi nahi .. he rubbed his tears angrily and said - "I am never gonna talk to him"

Rohit was also feeling the same anger. Virat said - "Ro I have taken a decision" .. Rohit looked at him and said - "You are also thinking the same"
Virat said what he was thinking ..
They took the decision and made all the arrangements.

—————————————-
Meanwhile in Mahi's room at 7.35 -

Everyone excluding Virat and Rohit Ofcourse were gathered and were circled around Mahi. Everyone was having tears.

Jassi - bhai don't do this plz .. how will we manage without u

Rishabh- Ha bhai plz take it back

Ash and Jaddu - Bhai

Mahi said sighing - Not u also .. look kids I have thought this through.. it's time okay .. even if I am not playing.. I am gonna always be there with u all.

With this Mahi continued explaining the kids how this was the time. They were just holding him and pleading to take it back. It was a tough task for Mahi.

Bhuvi who was standing beside Ash asked - "Does Rohit and Virat know ? They are not here .."

Ash said - "May be the have not seen yet .. u know na if they are together their phones are long forgotten"

Bhuvi - "Thank god they have not seen yet otherwise earthquake would have been occurred right now"

Mahi said the juniors to have their dinner and they couldn't deny him. They left the room.

Mahi saw bhuvi, Ash and Jaddu still standing there. Then he noticed that Rohit and Virat were not here.

Mahi asked - "Where are Cheeku and Ro ?"

Bhuvi - "I don't think they have seen it yet .. u know na these days they are mostly avoiding social media and Virat was already irritated with the work mails so he must have not checked it"

Mahi - I am so scared .. I really don't know how they will react

Jaddu - What do u expect? They are gonna be very angry at u .. u are going to find it very difficult to explain them .. with kids u handled and with us too but u know those too .. it won't be easy

Mahi sighed- I know Jad .. that's why i am so scared of their reaction. I have no idea what will happen

———————————————
Random thought 🙈

Can u guess what Virat and Rohit are thinking 🤔? Do tell me let's see who guesses it correct

Drop down the comments