Efforts

Team were in practice sessions. Juniors had started their practice with Bhuvi,Jaddu and Ash and support staff. Dada , Jammy bhai and Mahi were discussing something. Rohit and Virat were the last ones to arrive.

Rohit went with Jassi as he dragged him for practice. Virat stood there observing the whole session. He was just thinking about he used to warm up with Mahi bhai first then Ro would join.
How bhai and him would practice throw downs. How he used to whine to bowl one over atleast.

Now he is alone standing in the middle of the ground not knowing what to do.

Dada and Jammy bhai were looking at Virat. They knew what was going on in his mind. Mahi went with Rishabh so he was not with them.

Dada - Pata hai Jammy I never thought ki Mahi ka retirement ka yeh effect hoga Cheeku and Ro par

Jammy - What do u mean ?

Dada - "Yesterday i saw how much angry they were at Mahi for not discussing this with them .. not telling them. U know for the first time I saw Mahi fighting with Cheeku and Ro."

Jammy- "I understand.. now also look Cheeku is standing there alone figuring out his way .. he seems too lost"

Dada - "Mahi needs to handle this very calmly.."

Virat's train of thoughts were broken by Rohit. Rohit - "Let's practice Vi .. throw down machine se start karte hai chal"

They both padded up. Virat saw They were in adjacent nets. Virat and Rohit saw how Mahi was laughing with Rishabh and patting his head. After sometime in the whole ground there was only echo of Virat's and Rohit's bats.

They both were hitting so hard that it was heard in whole practice ground. Everyone stopped and looked at them but they both were engrossed same way.
Rohit was groaning loudly whenever he would miss it and Virat would curse loudly if he would miss it.

They both just pouring out their whole emotions in their game which was clearly seen by everyone.

Rishabh asked in a low voice - "Are they okay"
Because he was a little scared to hear the curses by Rohit and Virat. He could see that they were so angry.

Mahi said loudly to everyone - "Continue your practice"
Saying this he went and sat with Dada and Jammy bhai who were also watching Virat and Rohit.

Mahi - "What should i do Dada ? They are not looking at me .. now also see how they are practicing they will hurt themselves"

Dada - "It's their emotions Mahi .. they are pouring out their emotions"

Mahi sighed and said - "I never knew I had so much importance in their life"

Jammy bhai chuckled at that statement- "You underestimated your kids Mahi .. just look at them .. u will only see how much they love you.. so much that it is hurting them way beyond that"

Mahi - " I should try to talk to Ro first .. atleast he will listen to me once .. u know Dada he also picking habits of Cheeku .. he never would get angry easily.. now see"

Dada just smiled how he was complaining about his kids. Dada - "Don't worry everything will be fine"

The juniors and support staff left the practice ground first. Bhuvi and Jaddu went to Rohit and Virat who were still practicing.
Bhuvi sternly said - "Enough practice for the day .. we have match tomorrow.. do u want to injure urself"

Ash stopped the machine. Virat didn't want to stop but he did as he was tired.Rohit also was tired he was literally swaying on his feet. Virat rushes to him to give him support.