"Oh phu-lease!", He exaggerated the eye roll before continuing.

"Nielie literally said that he has a date with his grandma",he scoffed.

"What's so suspicious about that? It's kinda normal?"

"It's anything but normal, Kimmie. Nielie and his granny hate each other! Hell he doesn't even call her granny in the first place! It's always oldwoman for him and in return she calls him 'little thing'", he rolled his eyes and smiled when he saw the other chuckling.

"Are you serious?", Taehyung asked in between his chuckles to which jungkook nodded his head repeatedly.

"I swear! They must be each other's  number 1 person in their hatred list… alright I think I exaggerated it for a bit but to be honest, anyone who doesn't know their relationship might think they're sworn enemies. I've even witnessed it with my own eyes. They were at each other's throat the moment their eyes met.", By now they were both laughing and when they calmed down, they gazed at each other with soft smiles on their faces as they breathed heavily.

"Thank you so much and also sorry, Kimmie"

"Huh? Why?"

"For saving me from that pervert", jungkook smiled as he tilted his head slightly which soon turned into a pout,"and for causing you a lot of trouble", he pouted as he held the other's wounded knuckles in his hands and gently blew on it.

"Don't thank me for such things, koo. You know, I really care for you", the genuineness in his voice instantly made jungkook to tear up a little, "and weren't I clear when I told you that you must not be sorry or thankful for anything regarding this?",he continued as he cupped the younger's face in his hands.

"We're friends right?",he asked and smiled fondly at the other who was sniffling softly with a pout.

"Best friends", jungkook corrected in between his sniffles.

"Yeah best friends. So best friends trust each other right?",he asked and smiled when he received a confident nod.

"So trust me when I say that you have nothing to thank or be sorry for. It's not your fault that he was a pervert and… you mean so much to me, koo. I'm smiling because of you. I got a bunch of great friends all because of you. You've given me a lot of things you don't even have any idea of. You're so dear to me and I'll always be there for you. So please don't thank me for anything",he said as he planted a lingering kiss on the smaller male's forehead who was too stunned to react.

"I'll always be with you, accompanying you forever like a shadow,koo. You've become the light of my dull life without even your own knowledge and no matter what happens, I'll be there for you, even if it's from a distance",he confessed, not really grasping that his loud mouth just destroyed his goal of keeping his feelings subtle and hugged the stunned male who had a lot running inside his mind.

"What does he mean!? It's not what I think right? ",He thought as he looked at the other who was still hugging him like a baby.

"But-",every single thing the other mentioned about his lover came crashing to him, all at a time and at this rate he couldn't even breathe properly.

"Kimmie said that he knew that person nearly for a year by now- the person seemed to be just out of a toxic relationship- about his friends and family- everything makes sense now.!",he was crying once again and hugged back the other more tightly. It was overwhelming for him. Everything happening around him was overwhelming and the only thing he could do now was to cry. He really believed that no-one would ever love him, thanks to the pathetic excuse of a human named minjae but just the mere idea that someone like taehyung liked him, made him emotionally wrecked. He's still not sure that he's the one that taehyung always talked about but still…

"But the real thing is- if it's really me…  what did he even see in me? I'm not that attractive and have a dirty past which he still doesn't know anything about-",here comes his another set of 'self appreciation' but was instantly brought back to reality when taehyung broke the hug with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Seems like he just realised his loud mouth behaviour", jungkook chuckled internally and decided to act oblivious to save the other from embarrassment.

"Aww~ You're such a great friend, Kimmie. And I would be really happy if you're there for me forever",he smiled as he pinched his cheeks lovingly and chuckled when he saw the other sighed heavily.

"Uh… I like it when you smile",he uttered softly and pointed his finger at his cheeks. "and whenever you do these things to me ", it was a vast contrast to taehyung's character but jungkook really liked this soft, childlike side of the older male more.

"You like me pinching and squishing your chubby cheeks? Awww cutie~",he babied him and smiled fondly when the other hugged him immediately to hide his blushy cheeks.

"You're so cute, Kimmie", he cooed and chuckled when the hold across his waist was tightened a little.

"So it is really me whom he likes? But it's still unbelievable! Should I ask him directly? But what if it's not me? It'll be really embarrassing!",he pouted as he caressed taehyung's hair softly.

"If that's the case, it'll be like I'm leading him? With all my past hidden, it's really unfair for him. He'll hate me once he knows about it, right? I must tell him before his feelings for me, in case that's really me, grow more. I don't want him to be heartbroken.",he sighed softly as he eyed the big puppy in his arms.

"Why is he so cute!? He doesn't seem like the hot, dominating, short tempered boss I knew",he smiled at him before biting his lips in deep thought.

"Before anything, I must find who that person really is. If it's really me, I must try to distance myself from him. Maybe by telling him my past might do the work? Yeah! I don't want to be the reason for someone's heartbreak", he thought as he sighed and leaned his back on the couch with the older male still in his arms.

💃💃💃💃

😁👍

😁

☺️

🙂

🥱