11

"I said that I love you! I said that you don't need anyone other than me in your life and my love alone is enough for you to live! How dare you talk with them!",minjae shouted.

"I didn't talk with my parents for almost a month, minjae. You took away my mobile abruptly and they were just worried! And how could I not talk with them when they literally came here to see me", jungkook cried.

"And now you're arguing with me,huh? Because of those people we are arguing! Great! I've already said that you don't need those people! You have me and my parents who love you the most! Why are you so heartless to accept our love, damnit! Do you atleast love me? I don't think so. It's only me who's trying hard to keep this relationship alive!",minjae snarled.

"It's not like that, minjae. I do love you-

"No you don't! I can clearly see that! Whatever, I'm going. I'm already late because of you",minjae shouted as he walked out of the house,not before locking the house from outside so that jungkook could not go out in his absence.

Jungkook who was sleeping on the living room couch whimpered in his sleep, feeling everything happening all over again. After the so-called interview,he had to do a lot of arguing with his boss and mentally celebrated his victory when his boss finally agreed to sleep in his bedroom while he himself took the couch in the living room

"So these are the guys you're slutting around with ,huh? That's why you divorced me, right?", minjae snarled as he charged towards taehyung and namjoon who were too startled to react.

"Minjae! Please! Don't!", jungkook cried as he ran towards the other but was harshly pushed away by his ex.

"I'm going to kill these fuckers!",minjae tried punching taehyung across his face which the latter avoided skillfully.

"No one could love you like me,you bitch. Watch them throw you out like trash once they're bored of you!", minjae shouted as he tried punching taehyung and namjoon continuously while jungkook was a crying mess with a bleeding forehead.

"M-minjae…. P-lease stop…"

"Urg! What time is it now?", taehyung grumbled as he searched for his mobile with his eyes still closed.

"2.30 am?",he mumbled with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why the hell is my tongue seeking attention at this unholy hour!?",he grumbled as he sat up,his new surroundings confusing him instantly.

"Where the hell am I? And what's with these things hanging around? Is that a... dreamcatcher?",he looked around and when his eyes caught up with a family picture of his assistant, realisation hit him.

 dreamcatcher?",he looked around and when his eyes caught up with a family picture of his assistant, realisation hit him

"Oh! I'm at jeon's house",he mumbled as he took a closer look at the picture. There stood a man and a woman hugging jungkook tightly from both of his sides while the said male was smiling widely at the camera. It was really heart warming to be honest which made taehyung to smile slightly just by looking at the picture.