"Uh-

"Please be honest with us,tae",this time it was Hoseok and by now it was so clear for him that there's no way that he could dodge the question.

"Yeah… I like him… more like, I love him. And I want to make him fall for me gradually-

"Because he seems to be in some kind of trauma? A relationship trauma to be exact?",yoongi completed his sentence and chuckled softly when he saw the shocked look on taehyung's face.

"We too don't know his exact past but we could guess it. The kid is always obvious with his feelings that we could easily read him like an open book. But we didn't want to make him uncomfortable by asking him anything",he explained and sighed when taehyung nodded his head knowingly.

"Look, tae. I can feel that your feelings for him are really genuine with the fact that no one has ever seen you with any girls or boys. We totally support you in this but… we want only one thing in return",yoongi asked as he took taehyung's hands in his.

"Anything, yoongi hyung. You can ask anything from me", taehyung asked with a small smile which in turn made the both elders smile in contentment.

"Take care of kookie the way he deserves and he deserves-

"-the world. And for me, he's my world, hyung. It may sound rushed that I feel like this but, hyung… trust me when I say that it's been a long time since I started having feelings for him. It's just me being dumb and ignorant towards my own feelings that it took a lot of time to even realise and accept it.",that was enough for them to give him a mini group hug but before anyone could utter a word, they were interrupted by a series of screeches from the dining area.

"WHAT THE HELL! I CURSE HIM THAT HIS FACE GETS FILLED WITH A LOT OF PIMPLES FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE! "

"TELL ME HOW HE LOOKS LIKE, KOOKIE! IMMA CUT HIS DICK AND FEED HIM RAW!"

"AND I'LL MAKE HIM STAND ON THE MAIN ROAD WITH THE PLACARD SAYING ' I'M A PERVERT AND I'M PROUD OF IT!' " , and by now, the other three who were on the couch just sat with wide mouths because, what kind of punishments are they and how did they even come up with such ideas in the first place!?

"We must never leave them alone, tae. They're the exact definition of crazy.", Yoongi grumbled and rolled his eyes when Hoseok agreed with him.

"And that includes you too, hobi. Just because you're sitting with us doesn't mean you're any better. If anything, you're worse than them",he deadpanned, making him sulk while taehyung was laughing his ass off.

"This group is something else! And I'm lucky enough to be a part of them",he thought as he apologized to Hoseok who looked at him in betrayal.

"Did they just ditch us?", jungkook asked in disbelief as he closed the main door while taehyung just sat there on the couch nervously.

After their breakfast, the group magically got a lot of urgent work and left the apartment in a wink of an eye, making it really obvious for taehyung while jungkook was still processing what was happening around him.

"I can clearly see that they're planning something and by the looks of it, it's something related to me",he grumbled as he sat beside taehyung who just chuckled awkwardly.

"Maybe they really had something important to do?", taehyung tried reasoning as he internally cursed at the dumbos.

"Too much for being the self proclaimed 'only sane person' in the group. Yoongi hyung was the most obvious one to make it suspicious",he internally rolled his eyes but chuckled when he saw jungkook doing the same.