"I know, I was so shocked too..." I trailed off, covering my face with my hands. "I honestly had no idea that it was gonna be them."

Jeongyeon giggled. "Are they handsome?"

"Well..." I paused. Mr. Jeon was definitely handsome. He looked like the ideal type of every girl in the universe. Though Mr. Min wasn't like him, he still had a strong appeal to him. Definitely attractive and cute. But Jin was on a whole other level. He was too beautiful to be true.

"I've only seen three of them. But they're pretty handsome."

Jihyo giggled. "Y/N, your definition of 'handsome' is kind of...average."

"Um, what?"

Jeongyeon laughed. "It's true! Remember Brad Pitt?"

I sighed. "That was years ago!"

"You said he was 'eye-catching'."

Nayeon nodded, smiling along with them. "And what about Harry Styles? You said he was 'cute'."

"Please stop talking about all of my celebrity crushes!" I shouted, turning red.

"Oh, you said the same thing about Beethoven once, how he was a talented cutie. Kinda old...and...dead, but sure, your type, I guess." Jeongyeon replied.

I slammed the table and pointed my index finger at the screen. "Do NOT insult Ludwig van Beethoven. He is one of the greatest--"

As soon as I said those words, the three girls slumped forward and groaned.

"Okay, okay, Y/N, we get it, please don't recite his biography, because I'm pretty sure we all heard it lots of times."

"Fine," I grumbled. Still, Beethoven was the greatest composer who ever lived, fight me.

"But, still, we wanna know," Jeongyeon pouted cutely.

"Are they, like, really really handsome?" Jihyo asked me, sitting up straight.

"Yes, they're really, really--" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt a wave of...hunger? "--hungry." I finished.

"What? They're really, really hungry?"

"Huh? No! I mean..." I reasoned. Then, the hungry feeling washed over me again. Jin's hungry. I wish he'd eat, so I wouldn't have to be feeling all these extra emotions. I'm not even hungry anyway.

My stomach growled.

"Anyway, they're really, really handsome." I finished. "I'll give you an update when I've met every one of them."

Suddenly, I felt pain waver over me. Oh no, Jin's hurt.

"Y/N? You don't look very good," Nayeon said, genuinely concerned.

I lifted up my hand to show her a thumbs-up, though I was doubled over in pain. The pain was coming from my stomach, though it didn't come directly from my body. Jin's experiencing stomach pains, I think.

"Do you need us to come over? We can take care of you..." I heard Jihyo offer.

With the last bit of my strength, I waved them off. "No, no, I'm fine. I'm SO fine. You know, I think I need to go to sleep. I've had a long day, and..."

"Of course. You need all the rest you can get. By the way, do you need us to drive you to work?" Jeongyeon offered.

I shook my head. "One of my soulmates, um, Jin's his name. Yeah, he's gonna come pick me up and drive me to work." I felt a heavy feeling settle over me, and I almost yawned. Someone please tell Jin to stop whatever it was he was doing and rest. What about our other soulmates? Did they experience these too?

"Aww, that's sweet," Nayeon commented, winking at me.

Jihyo sighed. "I wish someone would drive me to work."

"True, true." Nayeon agreed.

Jeongyeon coughed. "Um, hello? Yeah, I'm sorry. I think I have the slightest memory of having to drive you two everyday to go to work."

The two girls went silent, deep in thought. "Oh, right!" they realized.

"Oh, yeah, our dear Jeongyeon drives us."

"What were we thinking?"

"What were YOU thinking, Nayeon?"

"Jihyo, you're the first one who said it..."

I laughed along with them. "Alright, I need some winks. I'll see you guys on Saturday?"

They all nodded.

"Bye, Y/N~!"

"Don't stay up too late, and be sure to eat four...no, three meals a day."

"Don't enjoy your job too much."

"Homies before soullies! No, wait, oh my god, that was so cringe."

"Jihyo, where did that come from..."

"You two better be in bed, alright? No more fooling around." Nayeon, eldest among the three, scolded.

"We live in the same house, you can just tell us that..."

I left the call.

The stomach pains were still there, so I did my best to send comfort and gentle waves back to Jin.

I walked to my bed and flopped. I was so tired, I could barely open my eyes.

But before I could even close them, waves of cheerfulness and enthusiasm floated back to me. I groaned. Wasn't there an off-switch for these kinds of things?

"Jin, please, I want to sleep," I grumbled, though I knew no one was listening.

"Calling for someone?" Boomed a voice inside my head.

"Sweet Mother!" I yelled, startled.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to startle you..." Mr. Jeon replied.

No, it's okay... But um...can you please tell me why Jin is so active? I thought.

"Don't worry, you're not alone. All of us are suffering now because of him." he replied.

It got quiet, then I remembered that I had rudely ran from him earlier. Um, Mr. Jeon--

"Please, call me Jungkook, instead."

Jungkook... I managed. I'm...sorry for running away from you earlier. I was just afraid. I mean, I didn't want to hope, because, you know, it might...not work out after all.

"Don't worry. I completely understand if I had frightened you... And I did rush you into that topic, didn't I? I'm sorry..."

No, it's really fine, I insisted.

"If you say so..."

That night, I spent most of the evening chatting with Jungkook, getting to know him better, like Jin suggested.

We found out that we shared most common qualities, and we both had experiences that I thought I only had.

We conversed telepathically, and I realized it wasn't until 3 that we had both fallen asleep, right in the middle of our connection.