"Izzy, I can't stop, I just can't. You fight too, so does your brother and our two best friends. I can't expect anyone to quit just because of one injury. You wouldn't either and you know its unfair to ask me to do the same," I tried to explain as gently as I could but it seemed to strike a nerve within her for she looked at me with flames in her eyes.
"You're just so selfish, do you not care how worried you made all of us? Huh? Do you not care how many people you affected by getting hurt, it's not just you anymore. We're like your family now and if you die or get badly injured, we all suffer with you. You're not alone anymore," She forced out and although it made my insides flutter knowing that people actually cared about me now, I shook my head slowly.

Asking me to stop fighting was like ripping my arms away from me, I just needed it as much as I needed any part of my body. It was a part of me, something that helped me through tough times when nothing much could and I couldn't let it go now.

"Izzy come with me," Noah told her and he lifted her up, taking her outside where she would hopefully calm herself down. Blake stayed in with me and it was surprising how quiet he remained. What was it with everyone giving me the silent treatment nowadays?
"Just, be more careful next time okay? I'm not going to ask you who they were or why they did this because I know they shook you up badly and I don't want to force you to relive those moments because you're going to have to when chris comes. So just get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow," He said and leant over to ruffle my hair.

I shook my head in an attempt of throwing his hand off but my eyes caught someone standing outside the window stoically with his arms crossed over his chest. His eyes were cold and emotionless as they bore into mine and I sucked in a breathe, my smile slipping off my face and my head ceasing to move.

Why hadn't he come in? I knew he wanted answers but my gut told me that he was waiting for a while before getting them and for that I was grateful. I would lose control of my emotions if I had to tell him now...
He nodded, almost as if reassuring himself of something before turning and leaving. It stung slightly that he hadn't come in but I knew it was better that way. With that, I bade Blake goodbye and went to sleep, my body still very tired somehow.

When I woke up again, sunlight was streaming in through the windows, the curtains drawn back. I turned my head to the side to see chris sitting on the chair next to me, staring at me silently.

"Thank you, for bringing me here ," I greeted as I turned my body so I could face him more comfortably. My back still throbbed painfully but the painkillers I had taken helped me greatly.

"I wasn't going to let you drip blood all over my carpet," He said harshly and a small frown tugged down the corner of my lips at his response. I was just trying to be polite, not wanting any anger or negative feelings towards each other for what was to come.

I tried sitting up but my back was sending sharp pains through my body and my arm lacked the energy to carry out the exerting task. Suddenly I felt familiar arms wrap around my shoulder and I let him help put me in a sitting position, which honestly was so much better.

I was tired of lying down and being so confined. This was still slightly better but I knew he wouldn't let me out of the bed. I guess you take what you can get...

He dragged his chair closer to the edge of the bed and waited a moment before asking, "How are you feeling?" It felt like we were starting over our conversation, this time without attacking one another, and I appreciated his effort to do so.

"Good, Hopefully, I'll be out of here by later today," I replied, angling my head so I could face him better. But I refused to make contact with his eyes, those irises that annoyingly pulled me in like it was a magnet and I couldn't help but be attracted.