"Well I'm not a full on stalker," I shrugged.

"Of course you're not," Sirius joked, letting out a light laugh.

"Anyways," I said, rolling my eyes. "Moony, do you think you can stay with Lily? Just to give us some extra time."

"I got nothing better to do," Remus sighed, walking to the exit.

"Great! Now you two, come with me," I ordered.

~~~

"Everyone should be at this party," I demanded as Peter, Sirius, and I walked back into our dorm.

"Is there even enough space?" Sirius asked, referring to the common room.

"We'll make people fit," I responded. "Besides, I need everyone to see when I ask Lily to be mine."

"You want everyone to see you fail?" Sirius questioned, dipping his head.

"Have some faith," I sighed.

"I'm having some common sense," Sirius replied, crossing his arms.

"Since when?" I mumbled, looking away.

"She's hated you since day one, in what ways would things change?" Peter questioned me.

"I'm only supporting this idea because that means we can have a party," Sirius shrugged, leaning back on his bed.

"Sirius!" I groaned, slapping his knee.

"What! At least I'm actually helping this time!" He sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," I huffed, "Pete and I will find the right decorations and Sirius you can spread the word."

"On it."

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

"Hey, (y/n)," a voice whispered as I looked among the library books. I left to the library after my classes to get some extra studying since I had nothing else to do.

"Huh? Who said that?" I questioned, looking around.

"Right here," the voice said on the other side of a shelf.

"Sirius?" I asked, moving a thick book from the shelf, revealing the Gryffindor boy on the opposite side. "You don't have to hide behind the shelves."

"Yes I do," Sirius snapped in a hush tone.

"Okay, fine," I sighed, "what's up?"

"We're having a party," Sirius replied. "Tonight."

"What? When?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Tonight," he answered, "I just said that."

"I mean the time, idiot," I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"Oh! In about 40 minutes," Sirius responded, looking at his pocket watch.

"And you're just telling people the night of?"

"Well we had to keep it a secret," Sirius shrugged. "Don't tell Lily. It's a surprise party for her."

"A party for Lily?" I quietly chuckled. "That's the best you guys came up with?"

"It was James," he scoffed. "Anyways, I have to go."

"Okay, I'll see you in 40 minutes," I whispered as I place the book back on the shelf and proceeded to look along the library.

As I looked around, I noticed Regulus examining an old book. I picked up a book and shuffled beside Regulus.