"Okay, okay" She laughs, caressing my back softly. "Is omelette sounds good for you?"

"With ham and cheese?" I ask hopefully and perk up when she hums in agreement. "Yes!" I squeal and lift myself from her body.

I hover over her, our noses brushing against each other's slightly. Her eyes flicker between my eyes and my lips, making me smirk. I brush my lips against hers and after a second of teasing, I press them firmly in a searing kiss. Our lips move in perfect sync for a while, but then, the air becomes a problem for both of us and we break it. I rest my forehead on hers as we both breathe hard.

"If every waking up with you will look like this, I won't ever complain" She tells me cheekily and I giggle in response.

"You're cute" I murmur and give her a chaste peck before I stand up from the bed.

"No! Come back to me" She whines and extends her arms to me with her famous pout. "I wanna cuddle more"

"Baby, I'd love to, but we have to eat something and start the day" I remind her and she sighs dramatically. "Flossie, tomorrow we'll stay in the bed as long as you want, okay?" Her eyes lighten up at my suggestion.

"Okay" She agrees and I smile.

"C'mon, get up, big baby" I rush her and she groans, but stands up slowly. She gives me a last peck and I go to the bathroom to pee, while she goes to start the breakfast.

A few hours later we are after our breakfast, lunch and showers, Florence's team is already here and prepares her for the premiere. They're doing her make up and I'm chilling on the couch with a notebook, a soft music playing in the background.

"What are you writing?" Flo's voice breaks me from my writing bubble. My head snaps to her with furrowed brows.

"Hm?" I hum to her, not quite heard what she said.

"What are you writing, love?" She asks again and I can't see her face too clearly because a makeup artist is in front of her.

"Oh" I look down at my notebook. "Some lyrics. Nothing special, though" I lie slightly, biting my bottom lip and blush a bit when I read what I wrote.

If the tide takes California

I'm so glad I got to hold ya

And if the sky falls from heaven above

Oh, I know I had the best time falling into love

It's only a half of a chorus so far, but I like how it sounds in my head. It's rather sad song, about love. Especially about some blonde girl in the same room I am right now.

She hums to acknowledge and we stay like this for maybe another hour before another voice distracts me again.

"All set here, Florence. You can go and get dressed already. Do you need help with the dress?" The lady asks the blonde and she looks at me with a sly smirk. I look up at her questionably with raised eyebrows.

"No need, Megan" She assures her and Megan nods as she leaves us alone in the room. She was the last to leave from her beauty squad, so we're finally left alone in the house after a couple of hours. "Care to help me, love?" She asks flirtatiously.

I widen my eyes at her request and blush pretty hard, looking down for a second before I look back at blonde and nod, not giving her a verbal response. I don't think I can use my voice now. She looks amused at me, but I approach her quickly and take her hand in mine, leading her into the bedroom, closing the door behind us.

"You okay there, Issie?" Flo asks playfully after we enter the room and I roll my eyes. Not cool, Florence.

"Y-Yeah" I reply with a little crack.

I clear my throat and cross my arms, leaning against the door as I look at the blonde without any more words. We share a look and she giggles, shaking her head with a playful smirk. She takes off her shirt and my eyes automatically land on her chest, but quickly I avert my eyes to her face again because she doesn't wear a bra. Again.

"You can look, love. I don't really mind" She assures me and shrugs nonchalantly as she turns to her dresser. I blush more at how casual she is about it. I know I already saw her chest, but I feel like it's still fresh for me.

"You sure? I don't make you-"

"I'm sure, Bella" She stops me from embarrassing rambling, giving me a soft smile. "I wouldn't ask for your help if I wouldn't be sure, don't worry" She says and I feel myself relaxing a bit. She's fantastic with her words.

"Okay" I nod in agreement and look at her finally in all her glory.

She starts removing her pants and my eyes flicker a few times to her bare chest and her legs. I can feel myself getting hot when she stands in front of me with only panties on her beautiful body.

"Help me put it on?" She asks, nodding at the dress. I gulp hard, but nod shyly, trying to find in myself to move.

I take off the purple dress from the hanger and slowly approach the blonde. I lower it to the floor and she grabs my shoulder as she steps into the dress. I lower myself a bit before I lift it enough to put it on her body. I take a deep breath and zip the dress up very slowly, admiring her bare back.

When she's zipped, she turns around to face me. I check her up and down shamelessly with a slight open mouth at the perfect sight in front of me. As my eyes return to her face, she puts one finger under my chin and closes my face softly.

"Whatcha think?" She questions gently, but with a playful hint in her voice.

"Well, if you didn't notice, I practically started drooling because of you" I joke and she laughs, putting her hands around my neck. "You look absolutely amazing, Florence" I say amazed, caressing the skin under her jaw, not wanting to ruin the makeup.

"Thank you, darling" She whispers and pecks my lips sweetly. I look again at her outfit and a smirk begins to show on my face. Flo sees it instantly and quirks an eyebrow at me. "What?"

"You kinda look like a present right now" I comment in a laugh and she narrows her eyes confused.

"Really, like a present?" She inquires amused.

"Mhm" I confirm with a hum.

"Alright, in that case, I have an idea, wanna hear it out?" She asks and I nod immediately. "If you want, you can unwrap me later when I come back" Flo suggests and I feel how my throat goes dry.

"U-Unwrap?" I stammer out with a shaky exhalation. She nods and kisses my cheek softly without too much pressure because of her lipstick. "I like how it sounds, Flossie" I add, more confidently this time even if the images I got because of her words are crazy.

"Good!" She exclaims excited and steps back from me. Instantly, I miss her warmth. "Unfortunately, I need to go now, but think about what I said, okay? Don't feel forced about it, though. We don't have to do anything" Flo tries to calm me down, but she doesn't have to. I love this idea so much. And yeah, I feel a bit nervous about it, but in a good way.

"Flo, relax. I don't feel forced or anything like this. I want this. We'll talk when you come back, okay?"

"Yeah, totally" She nods happily, squeezing my hand sweetly. "C'mon, walk me to the door?"

"Always"

Edited: November 2, 2022