ten

Almost forty minutes later, I'm sitting on the towel, wearing a simple, black two-piece swimsuit. We arrived to the beach a few minutes ago and Flo already went for a swim when I stayed on the land for now. I'm admiring her from my spot, it's so hard not to look at her when she's only in a similar to-piece swimsuit, but the suit is dark green. She's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.

"Stop looking at me and join me here!" Florence yells and I immediately look away and blush at being catch staring at her body. "C'mon, Issie!" She shouts again, looking at me with a wide smile and open arms, the water reaches to her knees.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yell back and stand up from my spot, shaking myself from any sand I had on my body before I begin to run to her.

I shiver for a second when my feet come in the contact with the water, but it's pretty warm, so I keep running slowly to the blonde. She keeps waiting for me with these open arms, so when I'm close enough, I throw myself onto her, causing her to stumble backwards and falling into the water with me in her arms with a big splash.

I lift my head from the water, staying in the water under my chest and start laughing my ass off at the offended expression on Florence's face. She grumbles annoyedly and pushes me from her body fully, almost making me fall into the water again, but I push my arms in front of me and save myself from having my head under the water. I shift and sit on the ground with water reaching almost to my neck.

"Idiot!" She squeals and stands up with a huff as she wipes her face and sweeps her fingers through her wet hair. I'll admit, I may be droll a bit, looking at her wet body, her perfect abs and small, but so pretty breasts. She looks literally like a perfect angel. God, I really need to get laid.

"Oh my god!" I mumble between my laughs. "Didn't see that coming, did you?" I smirk, smoothing my hair, which now are wet.

"My arse hurts" She whines and looks at me with a mischievous smirk and begins to walk to me. I raise my eyebrows at her and slowly stand up, so I can run from her stupid idea. I can see it in her eyes, she has a really stupid idea in her mind right now.

"Florence, don't" I warn her, pointing my finger at her, but it didn't make her stop. She is still slowly approaching me. "I'm serious!" I squeal and start turning around, but two arms sneaks around my waist and ruining the only chance I have to escape her.

"Revenge!" The blonde screams like a maniac and lifts me above the water lever before she throws me into the water, letting me go fully. My ass hitting the ground just like hers a minute ago and I moan in pain as soon as I push my head from the water. She starts to laugh maliciously and I pout sadly at her, rubbing my ass cheek which probably will have a bruise later.

"I hate you" I groan, putting my arms over my chest and earning another laugh from the older woman. "I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship" I continue to whine about my poor butt.

"Oh, stop that!" Flo giggles the last time before she holds her hand for me, but I watch it suspiciously, not trusting in her good intentions. "Truce. I promise I'll behave now" She promises and I take her hand grudgingly. She helps me to stand and pats my shoulder like she just didn't ruin my behind.

We stay on the beach for a little longer before it gets dark and we both are, so we return to the hotel together. We say our goodbyes and go to ours room. I don't even shower, only change into a t-shirt and shorts and lay down on the bed, falling asleep almost as soon as my head touches the soft pillow.

The next morning I eat the breakfast after I take a long, hot shower and put some nice clothes. The time passed rather quickly and before I know it, mom and I drive to the airport to pick up my best friend.