"You Are, The Only Exception..."

Start from the beginning

"Hi," I say to him as my hand cups his jaw. He smiles at me and leans into my hold.

"I'm sorry we are so late," he tells me. I look at the clock on the nightstand and realize it's almost 4 AM. My heart sinks.

I'm leaving them in 2 hours.

I sit up and throw my arms around his neck. I can't help the sadness that overcomes me; the anxiety that blossoms in my chest. It's only 3 days, it's not that bad; except that in the last almost 8 months with them, I've never been away from them for longer than 48 hours.

His hand strokes up and down my back as he mutters soft shhhh'ing sounds in my ear as he comforts me as I cry.

"Sweet thing, you're breaking my heart," he says and I hear his voice crack. My fingers entangle in his hair at the nape of his neck.

"I am going to miss you so much. I've never been away from you this long. And I know that I was being super strong and nonchalant about it but i'm weak and i'm sad and I don't know how to breath without you guys," I stutter out. He brings his hands to my face, his thumbs pushing the tears away. He places a kiss to my lips softly and I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Let me go with you. Please," he begs me. "Please baby," he continues.

I kiss him and shake my head at him.

"I can't be so selfish, I can't," I say to him.

"You're not being selfish. I want to go with you. I need to. I can't just let you go when I feel this way," he pleads.

"No, Joonie. We can do this. We will be fine. We just have to be strong. If we aren't they will all crumble too," I tell him.

I wrap my arms around him again burying my face in the crook of his neck and inhaling his scent; committing him to memory.

"Do you want to continue to sleep or do you want to come out and hang out with us for a little bit?" He asks me after a few minutes of just holding me close.

"I'm not sleepy. Let's go," I say to him. He grabs my hand and leads me out to the living room where I see them all scattered around. Jungkook stands up instantly and rushes to me, his arms engulfing me and he lifts me up. My legs wrap around his hips instinctively.

"I love you," he whispers to me as he rocks us.

"I love you so much," I say as I nuzzle into his neck. He puts me down and the rest of them start walking my way.

Jimin kisses me softly and I can feel the dark cloud hovering over him.

"Don't be sad baby," I whisper into his ear.

"I'm going to miss you so much," he tells me as he rests his forehead on mine.

"I will be back so soon. You won't even have time to miss me," I tell him. He hugs me tightly and then let's me go, my body being transferred into Seokjin's arms.

"Baby girl," he whispers into my neck as he presses his lips on to the sensitive ear below my ear. "당신은 나의 전부입니다" he let's out breathily.

"꼭 안아 주세요" I say to him and I feel him pressing my body further onto his, nearly suffocated by him but I don't care.

Hoseok pulls me toward him as his hands graze my cheek. He smiles at me and kisses me deeply; letting every single emotion he's feeling seep through his lips and onto mine as he mutters 'I love you's' in between.

I feel Taehyung's hand on my hips as he pulls me to his body; he twirls me around and pulls my arms to their home, around his neck as he leans down and softly sings to me; his baritone voice cracking slightly at the softness. His body swaying mine slowly and sweetly. I don't allow myself to get emotional. I just push away from him and kiss him lightly and smile. He will crumble if I cry and I just can't do it. He grabs my hand and spins me away and I land in Yoongi's arms.