Ep. 1: Broken team

This chapter has a little part of each one's POV, each one saying a bit how they are feeling with the Nya's loss situation.

Zane's POV:

Me and PIXAL had been staying in the Samurai-X cave for practically all this month.

We did not really know how to handle Nya's loss and we did not want to say something that could have not been appropriated in this situation.

Even if we felt bad for leaving, we both knew that if we has stayed, we should had probably messed up with something in that delicate situation.

Jay's POV:

I had been all the month locked in my room. What was the point of going out if I would just had cried as I did inside the room?

It's my fault. If I didn't almost drowned I would had been able to stop Nya from merging with the sea. We could've found another way to stop Wojira.

The only one that had my permission to enter my room was Cole, because he is my best friend. Still, I wasn't really talkative with him.

In that moment I never thought I was going to see Nya again or fight again.

Cole's POV:

I was the only one who Jay allowed to enter his room. We didn't talk when I went to see how he was, but I knew he appreciated the company.

I tried to cheer him up a bit, make him laugh, but there was no use. He didn't even smile once. And I know he's sad because he lost Nya. She was the love of his life.

I miss her too. She was like the sister I never had.

Kai's POV:

Did anyone care about me in that month? Nope.

Zane and PIX were together. Cole was with Jay. Lloyd had his mother, although she had left a few days before. And Master Wu had his electric chicken.

But nobody was with me.

I could had went with my parents, but when they disappeared I promised myself to protect my sister, and I had failed. I felt that my parents would be disappointed with me. Even if that wasn't true, I knew that I couldn't stay with them without busting out crying. And I never liked to cry in front of people.

Lloyd's POV:

My mom had left a few days before and I had felt so alone since then. I would have went and talk to Kai, but I wasn't in a mood to talk to nobody in the team. As the "ninja leader" I had the obligation of protecting the others and I had failed.

Nya was my best friend, I told her everything. In this kind of situation I would go talk to her, but surprise, I couldn't.

Nya's POV:

When I woke up I wasn't in the sea anymore. I was in a blue room connected to some machine. Then I heard steps and someone entered.

"Great, I see you're finally awake".

Word count (before editing): 427

Dun, dun, duuuun. I'm so mean leaving it here >:) I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible, but for now enjoy the wait >:)

Word count (after editing): 477

I completely changed Cole's part on here cause I really didn't like the original one.

I just realized how cringy my end notes were before with the weird faces. I still sometimes use :) or :P but not those ones.

Well, bye