257. Do You Want To Break Up The Couple

Start from the beginning

Mo Yanzhi approached Han Tingxuan. “Didn’t you always hope that I will quit the title of the Emperor and retire from this position so that we can travel outside without refrains? Why are you unhappy today?”

When Mo Yanzhi said this, his voice was filled with a smile which Han Tingxuan was touched.

“That’s right… But… but… That’s what I thought, but I didn’t expect that… it would be so fast…”

Yes, he didn’t expect this day to come so quickly. He knew it would come, but he thought it would happen after their son would grow up and get married.

However, their eldest son was only fourteen years old!

In his last life, a fourteen-year-old child was still a kid and couldn’t do anything.

Mo Yanzhi smiled slightly. “Our son is not young anymore. He can bear the responsibility now. You don’t worry about him.”

Han Tingxuan let out a long breath and calmed down.

“Okay, I got it. Yanzhi, you’ve already made your decision. I am happy for it. Thank you, “said Han Tingxuan, feeling touched.

Feeling touched, he hugged Mo Yanzhi into his arms.

A month passed quickly. Han Tingxuan was thinking about whether his son would be able to take on such a heavy responsibility while the day of the enthronement ceremony had arrived.

On this day, the nation celebrated the new emperor’s enthronement. The entire City of Capital was also in jubilant.

Han Tingxuan stood at the bottom of the stairs and looked at the person high up there excitedly.

On that night, Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi went to Tian Zhuoqing’s room.

Tian Zhuoqing had taken off his emperor outfit. He was currently wearing an underwear and looked at Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi with respect in his eyes.

Han Tingxuan walked over and hugged his  son into his arms. “Zhuoqing, thank you.”

Tian Zhuoqing shook his head. “I should thank you. Father and daddy have sacrificed a lot for brother and I. Now I am grown old enough to bear the burden for father and daddy. I only hoped that father and daddy would be happy in the future.”

Han Tingxuan felt bitter and rubbed his son’s head hard. “You are so sweet.”

Three days later, Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi left the Imperial City. They planned to spend two years travelling around the world.

Mo Yanzhi and Han Tingxuan had been together. In the following two year. They had travelled almost every inch of the land in the country. At the same time, they had done a lot of good things.

However, if they encountered any evil officials, they would hand the case over to their son.

In the past two years, even though they were travelling outside, they would communicate with their son every month to get an idea what kind of life Tian Zhuoqing and Tian Zhuoxuan were living.

In addition, Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi heard many people talking about the Emperor when they were doing good things outside.

For example, even though the Emperor was young, he was very condescending.

For example, after the new emperor ascended the throne, he suppressed the corrupt officials very hard, which was a blessing for the people!

For example, if there was a disaster, the Emperor would handle it very well. There were fewer people starving to death than before! This was all thanks to their young emperor!