Avan wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. I rolled my eyes but decided to play along, ‘Oh let me do it!’ my slutty side pleaded ‘I’m more skilled than you’

‘But you are me’ I argued

‘Oh shut up and let me do my job’

I rolled my eyes again but let her do whatever because I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do, so I just let her push me back as I watched and learned from myself on how to seduce a guy.

She-I mean, I crawled to Avan and placed a hand on his chest. Grabbing a fist full of his shirt, I brought him closer to me. My lips traced his jaw line, up to his ear where I purred “What are you trying to say Avan” I nibbled his earlobe.

Avan’s hand went around my waist, pulling me on his lap. He presses his face in my neck and slightly moans, “Kitty, don’t start what you can’t finish.” His voice turned husky as he nipped my neck.

Oh well I tried…

‘No wait I’m not done y-‘I pushed my slutty side back and took control of my body. “Very well then, I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me” I patted his cheek, got of his lap and made my way downstairs. “Dammit Ciara!” Avan shouted from the room.

I giggled because he’s voice was still husky and I’m pretty sure he’s trying to control himself below the belt, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*

Walking in the kitchen, I searched through the fridge and raided the cupboards. I couldn’t find anything to eat so I just sat at the island table and waited for Avan to arrive. Tapping the table impatiently, Avan finally arrived; he was wearing a new, clean shirt and shorts.

I smirked, it was a clear sign that he went for a cold bath by the water droplets dripping from his hair. “You look refreshed.” I snickered at his scowling face. Avan made his way to me and was about to sit down when I quickly stopped him. “Oh no, you’re going to bake me a cake.”

Avan looked bewildered, “But I’m blind” he stated the obvious. “Really…you’re going to use that excuse. Ah don’t speak” I raised my hand when he opened his mouth. I knew he couldn’t see my hand but you can’t just stop hand gestures, it’s like a habit. “I will be supervising you from over here.” I grinned; this was going to be so exciting!

Avan hesitated but then sighed “You won’t take no for an answer will you?”

“Oh, you know me so well” I wiped away an imaginary tear “I’m so proud” I gushed. “Okay, first we need the ingredients. So grab-“

**
2 hours later

“Um…you said your parents are coming home late right?” a little mixture dripped down from the ceiling and onto my head. The gooey substance stuck to my hair as I tried to shake it off.

“Yep” Avan was standing next to me; he was fully covered in cake mixture and a lot of flour. I was no better than him; somehow we managed to get into a bit of mess. Guess it all started with the arguing and then someone tripped, pouring all the cake contents on the other person. Then that person decided to get revenge and basically we had an all out war. I was winning only because I could see but then smart ass Avan grabbed me so I couldn’t escape anymore.

Now we stood in the middle of the kitchen, pondering how long it will take to clean this up and if we can do it in time before Avan’s parents arrives.

“Is there any way we can blame this on Devon?” I prayed he said yes but alas, Avan shook his head. “You wipe the table and floor, I’ll take the dishes.” I gave Avan a cloth to wipe down the table, as I furiously cleaned the dishes.