[4] gotta figure out my ability before I get kicked from this nice school

A week has passed since I arrived at the Lost Cities. I was currently living with Elwin until I found myself somewhere else to stay. His hospitality has been really nice.

I also met with the Council the other day and they allowed me into Foxfire. But they told me if I don't figure out my ability soon they'll have to kick me out. So I've been extra eager to figure out what it might be.

Throughout the few days I've attended Foxfire, I've met some more of Keefe's and Sophie's friends. Fitz was handsome, but he didn't have the same charm as Keefe did. He also looked like he was super into Sophie. Hey, it was obvious, and if his crush is supposed to be a secret he's doing a bad job at it. Same with Sophie. They both seemed to like each other a lot.

Keefe seemed a little upset with the two of them being so close, and not to mention a bit lovey-dovey. He was also fond of Sophie, which bothered me. And it shouldn't bother me. I've only known Keefe for a week.

Maybe this is my chance to step in and steal his heart...

Oh gosh... what am I thinking?!

Dex and Biana were the other two people I met during that week. Biana and Fitz were siblings, which was easy to tell since they were both extremely beautiful. They were like royalty!! And Dex, he was cool. He also seemed a little into Sophie. I don't get why everyone is into her? I get that she has different eye color than everyone, but does that really make every one like her? Like what about Biana she looked like a goddess of some sort.
Everyone wasn't aware that I didn't remember my ability, so one day during lunch Dex asked, "what's your ability, Y/n?"

Keefe and Sophie looked at me, already knowing that answer, "I don't remember." I told them.

"Oh." That is all Dex responded with.

I never told anyone that I only had a certain amount of time to figure out my ability before I got kicked from Foxfire. 

Lunch was soon over, so I got up from my table and began to walk down the hall to my next class. Some of these classes are kind of boring and I can see why Keefe likes to skip often. As much as I'd like to skip and join him, I'm not. I'm behind on everything so I want to catch up as soon as I can.

While walking to my next class I held my head down. I didn't want to know if people were looking at me thinking it's the weird new girl! I tried to hurry up to my next class.

My pace slowly increased. I turned to a different hall and suddenly collided with something–no, someone–and fell straight onto my butt. I looked up to check if the person I bumped into was alright. He was fine. And oh my goodness...

HE WAS SO HOT.

Black hair, front tips in silver, and silvery blue eyes. He looked like he came straight out of an anime.

"Sorry!" I panicked when I realized I was just staring at his face.

I stood up and noticed a girl standing next to him. It was like you pressed the copy and paste button, but turned him into a girl.

The girl elbowed her brother, "Tam, apologize back." She muttered.

The hot guy is named Tam, noted.

"Sorry." He said and walked off with his sister.

His personality seemed really cold. It made me wonder if he had a soft side. Especially towards his sister. They seemed really close.

I stared at him as he walked away. I realized I wasn't the only girl with eyes on him. A bunch of the girls in the hallway were looking at him too. He must be popular with the ladies.